untruth

Enhypen house...

"Riki entered inside the house calling hana name but no reply he got".

"Hana!!!where are you!!!Hana!!!"Riki searching everywhere the house was silent all the maids are gone .

" where are you hana" niki yelling and checking the whole house but there's no hana shadow inside.

" what they did ?" Niki said in angry tone.
_________________________________________

" the basement door opened, and a familier person entered inside a saw a blue color beautiful wolf lying on the floor".

" hana" a soft voice left from the person .

" tears rolled down from the person cheek , he run towards her and shaking her body lightly."

" hana body didn't move , her body looks like weak she transformed into her wolf form .her heartbeat isn't beating ".

" sister,please open your eyes your brother is here please open your eyes" the boy said in crying tone.

" the moonlight which coming from broken window of basement, her wolf body beautiful looking".

" he took hana body on his hand hugging her and he leave the basement room"

" leaving the door".

" niki entered inside the basement room,and he smell blood and hana smell".

" hana was here ,but where is she now" niki thought .

_________________________________________

Forest....

" the person walked towards the pond carrying hana body.the pond is known as healing pond this pond heal the injured of humans and animals .but only one person know about this".

" God,please heal my sister she's injured my brothers they hurt her .please save my sister " the person said and put hana body infront the pond .

" a light coming from the pond ,he saw her sister body start to fly and it's look like the God is healing her ,her bruises are gone her wolf body is shining. "

" her body slowly come down and laid down on the grass".

" hana slowly opened her eyes,and looked infront her and saw a familier person standing infront her".

"Sunghoon oppa"