hidden devil

School...

classroom...

"hey hana are you participating in upcoming annual sports" her classmates asked.

" I'm not interested " hana said .

" but your all brothers are participating in sports why don't you try" her classmates said .

" I don't want to do anything which related to my brothers" hana said .

" Why don't you want Hana are you scared you will gonna lost against them " wonyoung said and smirked.

"hana ignored her and doing something in  her copy"

"yah!who do you think you are huh!!why are you ignoring me" wonyoung yelled.

" stop try to make a big issues here wonyoung just go to your class" hana said in calm tone.

" who do you think you are huh!!you aren't queen that you can order me" hana clenched her fist.

" yes I'm not queen but I'm your boyfriend sister "hana said and wonyoung got angry and she saw a water bottle near her ,she took that and throw water on her with the bottle.

" and everyone shocked "

" that's what you deserve you bitch!know your place you yang hana !"wonyoung said and leave  the class.

" hana are you okay" one of her classmate asked in worried tone.

" hana run from class "

"but she didn't noticed that niki and  saw that"

" hana !!!" niki yelled her name but he didn't got respond.

Washroom...

**splash*

" hana wash her face and looking at her face in the mirror "

" and saw her old version "

" Why are so sad?what happened to your face?" her old version asked in worried tone.

" you aren't happy?why didn't you used your power on her?"

"should I kill her for you"?

"hana shake her head "

"don't killed her she's my brother girlfriend if I did then my brother will get hurt" hana said.

" but sunghoon doesn't love her ,he just using her"hana old version said.

" killing someone doesn't always slove problems I'm not selena" hana said and kneel down .

" I wish I never reborn,why God giving me this treat why can't I live happily in my life" hana said and cry.

Cafeteria...

"everyone enjoying there lunch and laughing and talking with their friends "

"and like always hana eating her lunch peaceful alone "

"suddenly someone throw her lunch box"

"and everyone stopped theirs things and looked at hana table"

" after insulting me in the class do you think you can eat peaceful "wonyoung said angrily.

" hana clenched her fist".

" hana didn't say anything and she try to pick the lunch box from floor but suddenly wonyoung pull her hair".

" again you ignoring me" wonyoung said.

"wonyoung!!!"sunghoon yelled at her angrily.

" what the hell are you doing you witch!!"niki yelled and pushed her.

"I'm teaching her lesson for messing with me" wonyoung said.

" that's enough !!wonyoung how dare you try to harm our sister'' heeseung said.