marriage

wedding day...

" now kiss each other" ?? said and both bride and groom Kiss each other and everyone clapping.

" So we are family members now" sunoo said in annoying tone looking at hana .

" yeah " jungwon said.

"  you got sister " sooha said and giggle but sunghoon glared at her.

" just because you are hyung girlfriend doesn't mean you are part of our family" sunghoon said but wonyoung  grabbed sunghoon hand.

" calm down hoon don't be childish sooha unnie just trying to cheerup you " wonyoung said and sooha nodded  .

" I was thinking about hana why don't we do something fun today" sunoo said and everyone looked at him .

" what are you trying to do hyung" niki said.

" how about entertaining her" sunoo said but niki glared at him.

" you don't have to do that " niki said and sunoo pout.

* time skip*

" boys take care your self and hana " their parents said .

" hana be good girl towards your brother ok and don't be scared no body gonna hurt you" eomma said in sweet voice.

" eomma I will going to miss you" hana said and hugged her mother.

" me too" eomma said.

" ok I'm leaving now " eomma said and hana watched her parents going to their new apartment and now  hana will gonna live at her brothers  house.

Enhypen house...

" sunoo show hana her bedroom " heeseung said and hana looked at her brothers .

" sunoo smirked and looked hana with evil smile"

" hana feel werid looking at sunoo smile"

" let's go sis" sunoo said .

" hana follow him ,others looked at them going towards room "

" hyung are you okay" jungwon asked he saw sunghoon isn't feeling good.

" yeah I'm ok it's just I'm feeling Dizzy" sunghoon said.

" hyung today is full moon right where werewolf will transform right" jungwon said and sunghoon nodded.

" hyung do you need help " jungwon asked.

" I'm fine don't worry about me " sunghoon said .

Hana Room..

" sunoo throw hana bags in aggressively.

" oppa why did you" sunoo pushed hana in the wall and grabbed her neck.

" just because I smile to you doesn't mean I will kind to you, you are just outside for us you and your mother are gold diggers " sunoo said .

" you smell nice hana I would like to know how your blood taste will be" sunoo said bring his face towards hana neck.

" please let me go please " hana cried and try to push sunoo away from him and suddenly sunoo bite hana neck and hana screamed.

"  sunoo sucked hana blood finally " hana used her strength  last time and pushed sunoo ,sunoo back towards forced and hit in the opposite  wall .

" hana fall down and blood comes from her neck".

" hana could heard footsteps "

" hana looked at sunoo who is unconscious " hana slowly standup and walked towards window and jumped from their.

" she fall in to the garden but stand again she feel dizzy but she managed to run "

" hana know something is wrong with her brothers but she finally know her brothers is vampire and specially his close friend" niki""

" sunoo brothers run towards hana room and they smell blood and it's  sweet scent making their mind crazy their eyes turned  red and they saw sunoo unconscious  body lying in the floor"

" sunoo " heeseung run towards him and try to wake him up.

" niki saw blood drip he touched and he smell the scent"

" what happened here " Jay asked.

" sunoo opened his eyes and saw his brothers in the room"

" my head" sunoo said touch his head.

" what happened here sunoo and where is hana " heeseung said.

" I bite her hyung I couldn't control myself but she pushed me so hard I fall down its like she's not normal person I think she ran away" sunoo said .

HELP ME[ENHYPEN FF] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara