lost her memories

1996...

Engene kingdom..

" your highness princess sasuki called you in her room" maid said and left.

" heeseung nodded and entered in his sister room"

"sasuki" heeseung called his sister name and sasuki turned her head and walked towards her brother and hugged him.

" what happened to my princess why she's upset ".heeseung asked.

" I'm scared oppa I don't want to die" sasuki said.

" nobody's going to hurt you sister but if someone try then first he should go through me" heeseung said.

" sasuki saw her other brothers also entered in her room"

" we here to protect you sister" prince jungwon said .

" and sasuki saw Selena ".

" what she's doing in my room" sasuki said in angry tone.

" sasuki behave" prince sunghoon said in cold tone.

"I'm sorry princess sasuki but I want to meet prince  heeseung and for that I don't need your permission" sasuki glared at her.

" prince heeseung you should go now we are here for sasuki" Jay said in rude tone.

"heeseung nodded and leave sasuki room"

"oppa!"sasuki try to stop heeseung but sunoo blocked her.

"let me go out of here you devil" sasuki try to break from sunoo but sunoo just pushed her.

" and sasuki Fall in the floor "

"we will never let our hyung near a hybrid " Jay said in rude tone.

" you guys are crazy Falling in trap on Selena " sasuki said.

" stop it you hybrid you are Nothing as Selena, you are just dirty person and mistake for our family" sunghoon said .

" tears rolled down from her cheek "

" oppa what happened to you guys you guys aren't like that before,did I do something?please tell me !why are you treating me like that ,so what if I'm different from you guys so what if I'm half human and half wolf but I'm still your little sister" sasuki said.

" shut up you are not our sister a animal will never  be our sister" jungwon said and locked her room from outside.

" Heeseung oppa please help me" sasuki said and sobbing.

**2023...

*future*

hospital**....

"hana slowly opened her eyes and found herself in white room"

" where am I?" hana said and saw a unknown guy sleeping beside.

"hana try to sit but the unknown guy wake up "

"hana you finally awake " hana feel familiar .

"who are you and why I'm here ?"hana said and the person looked shocked.

"hana it's me heeseung your brother please remember me"hana head hurt.

"ahh my head" hana touched her head .

" wait here hana I will called a doctor "heeseung said and leave.

10 minutes later...

"doctor how is hana now and why she's recognized us" jake asked.

" she used her power so much and because of that she lost her memories "doctor said and everyone shocked.

"doctor will she able to remember us?"niki asked.

"we are not sure"doctor said and left the room.

"it's all my fault if I didn't left her alone then this will never happened." niki said and sunoo comfort him.

"Don't blame yourself niki it's not your fault now we should take care of hana" Jay said .

" hana do you really me" jungwon said.

"shut up you are not our sister a animal will never be our sister " jungwon said.

"I don't " hana said and looked away.

"heeseung grabbed hana hands and hold them."

"it's okay princess, we don't blame you,we are not very close in past but now we realize how important you are for us,we will take care you from now on ,get well soon princess "heeseung said and smiled and pat her head.