Wish

1965...[past]

??pov...

"Everything ,destroyed already  the kingdom turned into grave of death people everywhere inside the castle is dead bodies".

"Someone entered inside the castle,the unknown person walked towards the familier body and kneel infront"

"Sasuki"he whispered her name soft tone.

" I'm sorry" he said again,tears left from his cheek.

" I wish I tell you sooner,I'm sorry I'm such coward brother those words I tell you that day it's all lie" he said in sad tone.

" I was happy when you come in this world  ,I'm happy when you are my twin sister I'm happy when you smile towards me,please forgive your brother if only I was strong I will not let them hurt you" he said and hugged her body.

" if God give us another chance to re-born I wish I want you to be my sister again" he said.

"Sunghoon" she called his name in low tone but didn't he heard and noticed her hand lightly move.

_________________________________________

[Present]

" hana ,you okay" sunghoon asked in worried tone.

"Even though healing pond heal her bruises but whatever her brothers give her Today her heart still hurt in pain"

" I didn't hurt heeseung oppa belive me" she said and crying, sunghoon heart ache he walked towards her and wiped her tears.

" I know ,you are our dear sister you will not do anything to harm heeseung hyung".

" but we have to find who was that person took your face and poison heeseung hyung and try to Frame you" sunghoon said and hana nodded.

" do you? Do you perhaps know someone who could hate you" sunghoon asked.

" wonyoung and sooha" hana said and sunghoon weridly looked at her.

"Wonyoung? And sooha?are you okay? Wonyoung and sooha will never do that specially when sooha is the who turned us in- I mean sooha is heeseung hyung girlfriend why would she do and she's just normal human" sunghoon said.

" no she's " hana thought in her mind but sunghoon already read her mind.

"D-do you know that sooha is vam-" before sunghoon could say anything.

"Caught you Both" suddenly someone said and both turned their face .

" their eyes widened when they saw hana another one"