11. I'm Not Gold Digger

Next Morning At 6:30 Am

JungKook and Y/n both were sleeping peacefully. Y/n's back was touched with JungKook's hard chest where JungKook's both hands were wrapped around Y/n's waist, his face were on Y/n's neck lips were touching Y/n's neck with his warm breath. Y/n move a little with her sleeping body but cause of her move JungKook gripped her waist more tightly with his muscular arms. Y/n try to remove the things which was around her waist with her sleepy figure but instead the grip becomes more tighter. Cause of pain she opens her eyes and looked at area.

She became scared seeing her in new place. She thinks to run from the place where she right now. She try to stand up but JungKook's grip was stoping her to move she also fell pain on he neck but she didn't mind cause right now she wants to get out of this place. She the looked at her waist and saw man's arms wrapped around her and her clothes were also changed these things made her more scared she was thinking what happened with her? How she ended up here? Who bring her here? And who changed her clothes? She was remembering what happened last night and she got flashback she got remember everything what happened yesterday with her and who bring her here.

"Before something happen I have to run away from this place." she said to herself but she didn't know that JungKook is already woke up when she was struggling to remove his grip. He heard her and smirk with closed eyes. He placed his face more deep onto her neck and started to get her fragrance which make Y/n uncomfortable. She again with her hands try to remove his hands "There's no use to to waste your energy in morning sweetheart." JungKook said with his morning husky voice which made Y/n to stop her move she again try to remove his hands but this time JungKook made her face him. His move was so fast that Y/n did know when her face met with his. He opened his eyes and removed her hair stains from her face and cares her face with his big hand. "Good morning sweetheart." he said with husky voice.

"Why you bring me here huh? Let me go!" Y/n said with her not so much angry voice. "This is not the answer for what I said." JungKook said with his cold stares "You are thinking this is good morning seriously you bring one girl at your place without her permission." Y/n said showing her anger. JungKook wrapped his arms around her making their body collide with eachother. Y/n pushed him "Why you quite now? Reply to my question." Y/n said to him who's lost in her fragrance. "You think I don't have words for speak my love then you are wrong. First wish me morning with your beautiful voice then I will reply to your each and every question." he said with his smirk. "You really think I will wish you morning then no" Y/n said with demanding tone. "Then how you think I will reply to your questions Love." JungKook said where Y/n didn't response she wants to know why he brings her but at next moment she didn't want to wish him morning. "What's thinking Love?" he said which made come out from her thoughts. "Good morning" she said with her dry voice while looking at other direction JungKook silently smirk. "I said beautiful voice Baby." JungKook made her repeat herself. "Good morning." this time she also said with dry voice but not much as she didn't want to repeat again.

"Now tell me why you bring me here?" Y/n asked him he was about to say but then he remembered that he hurt her on neck. He softly place his hand on her neck and gently touched his index finger on the part where he injured her. Y/n hiss in pain and immediately removed his hand from her neck and she got tears in her eyes.

JungKook sat on bed and made her sat too. "Is that still hurt?" he asked with worried voice. Y/n didn't response which made him angry. "Y/n whatever I do ask reply me in once." he said almost like shout. "First tell me why you bring me here?" she asked with her sad voice. JungKook control himself and reply with calm voice "I told you before and now also telling I love you and I want you near me." "But I don't want you. Let me go!"
Y/n's negative response made him angry and this time he didn't stop himself to let out his anger.

"And who you think you are? You think I need your permission to love you then this is only till to you cause in my way I get what I want. If you think you I will let you go then NO I will not keep this in your tiny mind sweetheart and take this as warning don't ask me to let you go or else I will show you who I am." JungKook said like shout. Y/n stoond up from bed and stand far from bad. "You, I know your type men only thinking girl as GOLD DIGGER but I'm not from one of those girls who can sale themself from filthy men." tear dropped from Y/n and she spoke out with her angriest voice. JungKook got frustrated with Y/n's thoughts. He stoond up from bed and come to Y/n direction.

Y/n were taking her steps back where JungKook taking his step towards her. At one point her back collide with wall JungKook took his chance and stucked her between his both hands he dangerously came near her face. "Tell me how should I clear myself huh!!! How can you think, I think you say Gold Digger? How can you think I will use and after that I will throw you? Why can't you see my Love? I'm not Gold Digger Y/n." He said with cold yet angriest voice. Y/n didn't speak anything as she was confused with her own thoughts. "Please let me go!!" this time she cried out. JungKook didn't said anything and left for get fresh.

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.