2. Betrayed Him

"When is meeting hyung?" Asked JungKook to Tae "After half an hour he will be here so get ready. And Jimin let's go we first have plan for attack on Dragon." Tae said to Jimin. Jimin nodded and both left the cabin.

Author POV -

JungKook also left from his cabin and went in his room for get ready to attend meeting with Mr. Cha. JungKook's secretary ordered to cleaners to clean boss's cabin. After half an half cleaners came out from their boss cabin. JungKook also get fresh and wear perfect black suit which hugged his muscular body well.

 JungKook also get fresh and wear perfect black suit which hugged his muscular body well

He has one room for himself so whenever he wants he took rest there.

He's was checking himself and smirked thinking "You are great Jeon there's no one who can beat me

He's was checking himself and smirked thinking "You are great Jeon there's no one who can beat me." his thoughts got cut when he heard knock on door. He let that person in. It was his secretary.

Secretary came in and bow to JungKook before speaking "Boss Mr. Cha is waiting for you in meeting room." secretary said to his boss "Hmmm" JungKook hmm in response and being to walk out. His secretary also followed him from behind.

During the walk his employees bow to him but no one can dare to look into his cold eyes. He just walked straight to meeting room. As his guard opened door for him he walked to Mr. Cha and Mr. Cha shook his hand with JungKook. Both sat on chair while facing eachother.

"Mr. Jeon, I got to know someone is stealing drugs and weapon by without knowing you." Said Mr. Cha and he continues speaking where JungKook silently hearing him "The amount you had paid for drugs and weapon were very high. So as a trusted person of yours I came here to gave you new deal and trust me this deal will cover your loss." Mr. Cha said with smirk on his face.

JungKook were burning form inside and speak out with his cold voice "Is you thinking I have low standard who cry over after having huge loss?" JungKook asked to Mr. Cha. Cha got scared from his cold voice. "I di-dn't mea-n th-at Mr. Jeon." Cha replied while shuttering. "You very well known I can effort high level of losses but I also know how to get my loss back don't you?" he again asked with his cold voice while glaring at Cha. "I am really sorry Mr. Jeon I won't repeat myself." Cha said with low voice. "From now on we will not deal with you Cha." Said JungKook to Cha.

Cha got scared and shocked "Why Mr. Jeon what I had done?" Cha asked question to JungKook and JungKook question him back "You really don't know?". Cha's mouth got shut knowing about what JungKook is talking he started to sweating. "You took huge amount of money from my boss on every weapon & drugs even put extra money charges." said JungKook's secretary. "You thought I will not get to know Cha?" JungKook to Cha.

Cha and his secretary got more scared only thinking how this cruel Jeon JungKook do torture to person who do betrayed him. "Now tell me Cha how should I torture you and your secratary?" JungKook asked to Cha while playing with his gun. "Mr. Jeon please leave us. It was not our fault." said Cha to JungKook. "Already betrayed me and now saying it was not your fault?"

Before Cha could say something JungKook spoke with his deep voice "I want these two in my mansion's basement" he demanded and his guards came inside the meeting room and hold both persons and before they both beg for their life his guards injected them and left from there.

JungKook was full angry cause of investing huge amount in drugs and weapons. 100 billions dollar is not joke for any business or for any mafia. He knows how to get his money back but still he was angry on Cha plus inviting his money.
He was in his thoughts when his phone's ring stated to ring. He saw caller ID and picked up the call.

* On Call *

"JungKook we catch the Dragon and I ordered our bodyguard to take him in your mantion's." TaeHyung said through phone

"You have to end his life there Hyung." JungKook reply will cold and angry voice.

"No dude how I, you better treat him I know after all now its his time to see the real cruel Jeon JungKook." TaeHyung really while smirking.

JungKook also smirk and reply
"There's no doubt."

Jimin took phone from TaeHyung's
hand "Hello JungKook its been long
We didn't visited club its go and enjoy
Our night, lets celebrate this man."

"Why not Hyung. You both reach at the club I will there in sometime." JungKook replied to Jimin.

* Call Ended *

End Author POV.

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like 2nd part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.