23. Shopping and Lunch

Author POV Going On ~

“Don't you heard me Y/n?” he said to her while looking at her. “I will not repeat myself.” she said to him while looking away from his eyes. “Look at me first then say.” he ordered her. She slowly look at him “I w-il-l n-ot re-p-eat my-sel-f.” she repeated herself with stuttering voice.

“You better don't.” he said almost like warning to her. Elevator made ‘Ding' sound which means they reached on floor. Both come out from elevator but JungKook's one hand still on Y/n's waist. It's floor of female clothes and dress and all regular wear clothes.

Few female staffs come to both and bowed at them. “How may we help you sir and ma'am?” asked one of staff. “I want all types of clothes and accessories for my girlfriend.” JungKook coldly said to staff. “Please come this way sir and ma'am.” said second staff and both follow the staff.

“Sir, ma'am here you will get the best design of wear.” said by staff one to both JungKook and Y/n. All types of female wear are hanging on, on clothes rack. Staff leave from there giving them privacy for choose clothes.

So now JungKook and Y/n are at the floor with some other couples and female are also there but minding their own business. Both look for clothes.

“How about these clothes” holding some dresses in hand he said to Y/n. Y/n was looking for some dresses but got interrupted by JungKook. She face JungKook and then look at dresses.

 She face JungKook and then look at dresses

“These are too much revealing for me and you think I'm kid?” she said to him and again start look for dress

“These are too much revealing for me and you think I'm kid?” she said to him and again start look for dress. “No I didn't said you're kid but you are my girl Y/n I swear no one will dare to look at you, you can wear whatever you want to wear also whatever I want you to wear.” he said near her ear with deep voice.

“But I don't wonna wear such type of revealing dresses.” she replied him back with scared voice. He didn't said anything much and hang the dresses back. “Well can I ask you something?” Y/n asked to JungKook while looking at him. He “Hmm” in response with cold voice. “Can't I buy normal top & t-shirt with bottom wears?” she asked to him.

He come closer to her but not much “Yes, you can but these dresses are also necessary for you. So don't waste time and buy which dresses you want. We have to do much more things for you.” he said with smirk. “Okay” she replied and started grabbing dresses which she found of her type and not revealing.

End Author POV.

Ruh POV -

I woke up around 6:45 am and did my routine. I made breakfast and called Y/n.

“The number you have dial is currently switched off please try again later.”

This what I heard ‘Why Y/n switch off her phone? She never go anywhere without informing me. Where been has she go? Let her come in office I will not leave her.’ I thought. It's 7:30 am I did my breakfast and left for job.

End Ruh POV -

Author POV -

After 2.5 hours of shopping buying every necessary things for Y/n JungKook paid the bill and both come out from shopping mall while holding Y/n's hand. His driver come towards them and take shopping bags for Y/n and JungKook's hand and keep in car.

“Did not you spend much money on shopping.” Y/n said to him, he looks at her with serious face. “I don't think but if you think much then I will buy this Mall for you so next time you can buy anything without spend single money.” he replied her with truth full cold voice with smirk.

“No I was just saying.” with soft voice she replied to him. “Let's have lunch together you must be hungry.” he said to her and both sat inside the car. “Drive to XXXXX restaurant.” JungKook ordered to drive with cold voice. “Yes sir.” drive obeyed and drive to XXXXX restaurant.

End Author POV.

Y/n POV -

He buyed so much for me dresses, regular wear,  jewellery, heels, shoes, slipper, purse etc.... with different pattern and design. When I said him for not buy much then he glare at me making me shurt my mouth. All shopping done by him I was only saying “Yes or No.” for things.

After shopping he said for lunch. I said okay but my all thoughts thinking for how to escape from him. “May be from restaurant’ I thought.

“What thinking sweetheart? Thinking for escape from me.” he suddenly said to my ear with smirk on his face. At first I nodded yes but then immediately nodded no. He keeps his hand on my thighs “Don't try cause if you think you can escape from me then no look behind my gaurds are already following us from behind.” he said to me with same way.

I look behind and my eyes got wide cause one black van is secretly following us from behind ‘but how he got to know I was planning to escape?’ I asked to myself.

At 1:30 PM

Driver stopped car infront of restaurant and we both get off from car. He hold my waist and being walking toward restaurant. “Hmm can't you walk without holding my waist?” I asked him but while asking I was scared. He look at me with cold eyes “No I can't and is there someone else for hold your waist?” he said also like questioning me.

I feel all shock and embrace by his words cause I never thought about other men like this way “No” this what I only have as answer him. “So better let me hold.” he said and look away. We come inside the restaurant.

_________________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like this part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.