7. I want you My Shiny

JungKook POV -

I reached office earlier than before. I was curious to know about My Shiny. I called Jimin. "Hel--" Jimin got cut off by my cold voice. "Where are you? Don't you said you will give me her information before I reached office but I reached and I couldn't see any file about her?" I said with cold voice. "But you usually come at 9 Am and its just 8:30 Am. Wait you came early for just to know about her information. I could see huhh." Jimin tease me which make me angry not cuz he teased me cuz everyone making my work delay. "I want you here in 10 minutes." I said and ended the call.

After 10 Minutes

Jimin entered in. I stoond up from my king size chair and took file from his hand. "Here her information" Jimin said to me. I just hmm in response. I again sat on my king size chair and Jimin sat infront of me. As I opened the file first thing I saw her Shiny & Beautiful face then I saw her name. "Min Y/n" I said to myself beautiful name. "There's one intresting thing JungKook." Jimin said to me which made me looked at him. "What's that?" I asked with cold voice. "She work under Kim Corporation and the CEO is non other than Mr. Kim TaeHyung." Jimin said showing his smirk which made me smirk too.

"Call TaeHyung and told him immediately come in my office." I said to Jimin he followed my order. I read her further information "Oo so she stays alone, don't worry my Shiny I'm coming for you." I said to myself with smirk. "You called me JungKook." TaeHyung came inside and sat beside Jimin. Jimin told TaeHyung everything about Y/n and all. Tae looked at me disbelievers face.

"JungKook is what Jimin said true? I can't believe man!! Like you're one who used to say love is waste of time then how you became part of waste of time huh!!" Tae also looked at me. "I wanna feel how Love feel. I want her Tae, I want her badly." I said with craving voice. They both got shocked see me craving for a girl. "So what now? How can you get her?" TaeHyung asked me. "She do works under your Corporation I wonna meet her there." I said to him. "But what you will talk to her?" Jimin asked me. "Thats leave on me." I said and smirk. "Okay but I will left from there after 20 mins. I have to check on new arrival of drugs." This time Tae said with cold voice. JungKook nodded and trios left from Jeon Industry.

End JungKook POV.

Present Time

Now I want privacy." said JungKook with deep voice making Y/n shiver both the men understood and left both of them alone. Y/n felt more scared thinking what he wants for her? Why he said them for privacy?

"You are beautiful Y/n." JungKook said with his deep cold voice while removing her hair stains from her face with his index finger Y/n shiver due to his deep voice also sudden touch of his. "S-ir ple-as-e" Y/n stutter which make JungKook more to have her. "What please Y/n?" JungKook again asked her with same deep voice. "Sir what work you have from me?" Y/n asked to JungKook. He stoond up from sofa and walk behind
Y/n's and place his face closes to her ear. Y/n could feel his warm breath on her neck her heart started to beat fast.

"I want you My Shiny" he said and licked her earlobe shiver run her whole body. Y/n immediately stoond up from her chair and stand far from him. "I already knew your intention are not good Mr. Jeon---" before Y/n could speak ahead JungKook went to her and hold her by her arms with his both hands. "Listen Y/n I am not have any bad intentions on you baby. Yesterday When I saw you in club I fall for you in first sight and now I can't control myself for have you." JungKook clear himself Y/n heard him but also struggling to get off from his grip.

"Mr. Jeon Leave me please." Y/n said with teary eyes. JungKook left Y/n's arms but he hold Y/n's soft cheeks she is trying to push him but he's not moving a step. "Y/n I'm not here to leave you baby." He again said while caressing her cheeks with his deep voice. Y/n was feeling uncomfortable from his behaviour and the way he was touching her which almost like he is forcing himself on her. She collect her strength and again pushed him which made him fall on sofa she took chance and leave the room.

JungKook got angry like his inner beast is ready to come out and show her who actually he is. In his entire life no one dare to touch him and this girl dare to pushed him. Y/n wipe her tears and left from room. Jimin and TaeHyung saw her leaving the room while wipping her tears they both hurriedly entered in VIP office room and saw JungKook full frustrated.

"I will make her mine. Even I will make sure her to pay me back for her behaviour." JungKook said with his angriest voice which also came out cold too. TaeHyung and Jimin both got shocked they want to ask what happened between both of them but they were scared from his anger.

"Jimin order our guards we have an very important mission tonight." JungKook said to Jimin while smirking. "Mission but we don't have any mis-- wait are you going to ---" Jimin got cut off by JungKook "You are right." Said with cold voice. "JungKook this is not way to get her." TaeHyung said to him. "In my way this is how I'm going to get her tonight." He said to both while showing his smirk.

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.