9. You Became My Everything

At 10 Pm

Y/n done with files and hurriedly rushed to to Mr. Han's Office and submit all the files. "Thank you Y/n. Now you may go." Mr. Han said with smile. "It my work sir. But sir please hmm next time I won't be able to stay this late." Y/n said to Mr. Han. Mr. Han nodded. "Sir you're not going?" Y/n asked to Mr. Han. "I will be little late." "Okay sir." Y/n bowed and left from office. She immediately packed her stuffs and left the office she searched for taxi but to her bad luck there was no taxi to show. She hurriedly walked as she was hungry and tired.

Y/n POV -

I again checked the and its was showing 10:30 pm I was getting scared due to darkness and calmness. I keep on searching for taxi but here no sign of taxi.
What should I do? Barely I can see people on street. I was stopped when I saw some people are sealed the street seem like they are contrasting the street but now how I will go home. "Excuse me sir." I called one of worker. "Yes miss how may I help you." worker said. "Actually I daily use this street for go my apartment and today got late and you are constructing the street may and I don't know othe way to my apartment can you please tell me the other way to go or any shortcut I'm already too late." I said my situation to worker he nodded. "Can you please tell me your address so I can guide you for use shortcut." worker asked for my address and I told him. "Oo, so miss you take this alley you will reach home early." worker said to me I thanked him for help and use the alley which that worker said to use.

End Y/n POV.

The worker called someone "Hello boss that girl asked for an adress. I told her to use the alley which you informed me to told her. She already visited the alley." "Hmmm good. My gaurds will pay you tomorrow for your work." The person through phone answer him back with his cold dark voice and ended the call.

JungKook POV -

Me with my other gaurds was waiting for her. Everything was going perfectly now I only waiting to see her and get her with me. I can't wait to get her in my arms. I was sat in my black shiny car. I saw someone's figure was coming through the side front mirror of car but soon saw it's My Shiny's figure. She hurriedly walked and cross by our car I see she is already scared. I opened my car door and came out from car and closed the door which made huge sound I again see she flinch due to sound of closing door.

I followed her from behind. The sound of her heels in calmness make me feel relax. Where my boots sounds making her scared. I smirk watching her this state. I could see she keep on doing side glaring at me. I didn't waste more time and pinned her the wall she was about scream but I covered her mouth with my big hand and with other hand I grabbed her both hands and pinned them above her head. As she saw me she got more scared. I don't care if she shout cuz alley is whole empty and dark no one dare to enter as I said my gaurds to not allowed anyone until I not get My Shiny.

End JungKook POV.

Y/n POV -

"Hello My Shiny!!!" he said with his cold dark voice which scared me more. Tears started to gather in my eyes. I was moving my head left to right. I'm regretting for asking help from the worker. "I will remove my hand if only you will not make noise. Hmm." he said to me I nodded "Yes" he slowly removed his hand from my mouth and caressed my lips while his eyes looking deep into my eyes. "Ple-ase let m-e go.. I'm so-rr-y fo-r m-y pr-evi-ous be-ha-viour Mr. Jeon ple-ase le-t m--" I was keep on asking for my apologies but then suddenly he kept his cold index finger on my lips. "Shuuu!!! You really think I will let you go My Shiny and about previous behaviour of yours I will teach you how to behave with me My Baby" he said near my ear with his husky voice he also licked my earlobe which made me feel disgusts but scared too.

I wiggle my hands from free his grip but as I was wiggling he was making his grip more hard. "See leave me or I will shout." I said him I think he got scared but he chuckled. "Shout" he said and I feel more scared. "I said shout Baby" he again repeated himself. He again came near my ear "Shout as you want but remember no one dare to enter in alley nor will try to help you My Lady." he said and drop of tear felt from my right eye he took his face little bit back. His face is very closer to me he keep on smirk. "Please let me go I swear I never show my face to you sir please let me go." this time my tear start to felt from my eyes.

"Just In First Sign You Became My Everything I Am Craving For See You Beautiful Face And You're Saying You Will Not Show Me Your Face!!" his each words was making me shiver. Due to his legs which he placed between my legs I can't even move my legs. "Please my Wrist hurting me." I said while sobbing he loses his grip on my wrist and cupped my cheeks in his big hands he wipped my tears with his rough hands.

My both wrist were became red and were shaking too I took chance and with my full strength I pushed him he about to fall on dirty Street but don't now from where his bodyguards came and held him before he could fall. I saw guns in his gaurds hand "I was right he's not look normal person." I said to myself. He looked at me with his angriest eyes which showing high level of anger. I started to run but his gaurds blocked my way I also don't know from where they came and they also holding on guns which scaring me more. I took my step back and my back got hit with something hard I turned to face and got scared it was him Jeon JungKook with his cold & angry eyes. I was keeping on praying to myself, someone come and help me take me out from here.

End Y/n POV.

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.