14. Shopping For Her

You don't have any right to keep my things with you. Give back my phone to me.” Y/n again demanded for her phone. “You think I will hear you! No. And yes have lunch and ready at 8 pm.”  completing himself without hearing Y/n he ended the call. Y/n with sad face return phone to gaurd she thanked guard for help and again went in JungKook's bedroom.

End Author POV.

Ruh POV - (At 8:30 AM)

I directly come office as I got late today. I texted Y/n and called her but she, she even didn't not received my calls. I didn't pay much attention cause she was lot work yesterday may be she is sleeping or will come late. Before Sir could saw me I started my work on CP.

I checked time and it's showing 10:30 Am but still no sign of Y/n. Probably she took day off I said to myself and again started working.

End Ruh POV.

JungKook POV -

After talking to my Sweetheart I feel so good. I love how my cold deep voice make her scar her from inside. How she try to act brave for answer me. I very well know deep down she's very scared but can't do anything.

I knew she surely search her phone and will ask me about her phone. I know why she asking for phone that's why I took her phone with me.

“JungKook congratulations drugs and weapons will be arrived soon here.” Said TaeHyung while taking his place infront JungKook. “Good, how was meeting is any happened?” JungKook asked to TaeHyung. “Nothing will happen until you are King of Mafia.” Tae said with smirk on his face which make JungKook smirk too. “Well Jimin told me you kidnapped her yesterday, I don't think it was right way to get her.” TaeHyung said to JungKook and again started his work.

“I'm taking her with me for meet my parents tonight.” JungKook said to TaeHyung which made him shocked. “What? Why?” TaeHyung said  to JungKook with shock face. “Thats you will know soon.” JungKook smirk at Tae. “Well at 5pm I will leave from office I have to go for buy dress for My Shiny so handle work behalf me.” JungKook said Tae nodded in agreement. Tae left after discussing with me about other deals & meeting.

At 5:00 Pm

I left office for buy dress for my My Shiny. I sat in car and drive started driving towards Most Famous Mall from where I buy my expensive clothes.

End JungKook POV.

Author POV -

JungKook visit inside the mall and got greeted by each staffs. As always he didn't bother to react and keep on walking to female wear section. He stopped at female section and one female staff approch him. She bow to him.

“How may I help you sir?” Staff didn't bother to look at his face. They only know Jeon JungKook is No.1 businessman who's cold. JungKook rooming his eyes to get see something preety for Y/n. “I want black catalogue dress for my girlfriend.” JungKook main his cold deep voice which scared anyone. Staff got jealous hearing Girlfriend name from his mouth. Obviously who don't want a hot man like him. “Jeon JungKook is No.1 businessman who don't get involved himself in girls or women and so how he finds girlfriend for himself?” staff thought in her mind.

Are going to stay here or should I find any other Mall?” he said to staff will same voice. “I'm sorry sir, please seat there I will show you catalogue dress in sometime.” staff bow 2-3 times and left. JungKook settle himself on sofa and keep on roaming his eyes on dress. After sometime staff come with other few female staff with different types of black catalogue dresses.

JungKook scan each dress with detail and select two dresses both dresses were looking hot and beautiful he already imagined Y/n in these dresses. “Pack these two dresses.” JungKook said with same voice. Staff bow “Please follow me this way sir.” she said to JungKook and JungKook follow her till counter. She packed the dresses and JungKook paid the amount of dresses. His gaurds was about to hold bags for staff but JungKook refused saying

“No need, I can hold my Sweetheart's Stuffs.” gaurd went to his position and no minutes JungKook left the Mall. He sat in car and drive drove to his mansion. Now he can't wait to see Y/n in these dresses. He never did shopping for someone but today unknownly he did shopping for Y/n. He told Y/n to get ready at 8 pm but now he owned did shopping for her without let her know.

At 6:00 PM

Driver stopped driving infront of mantion and gaurd opened door for him. He came out with bags in his hands and with heavy steps he entered inside the mantion. At living room he found Su and Hae both are cleaning the floor he stopped and asked both the maids same question with his deep cold voice.

“Did she had her lunch?” Su and Hae both got scared from sudden voice but then she knows who is the owner of voice they both bow at him and both looked at each other. JungKook understood by their reactions and got angry with shout he ordered Su “Go And Bring Plate Of Food” his eyes show anger both got scared and Su left to bring plate of food and in 3 minutes she come back with plate full of food.

“Sir we tried but ma'am was kept on refusing for lunch.” Su tried to clear herself but JungKook not paid much attention and directly upstairs to his bedroom there was gaurd stand he opened door for JungKook “Now leave and don't come back until I not call you.” gaurd left from there and he entered inside left hand hold with bags and right hand with plate of food.

” gaurd left from there and he entered inside left hand hold with bags and right hand with plate of food

JungKook's bedroom

He saw Y/n is laying on bed by her belly face on right side with teary eyes. She already got to know he came in by his conversation with gaurd. JungKook dropped bags on sofa and come at bed's right side where Y/n's face is. He sat on bed near her. “Why did not had lunch?” he asked her with deep voice Y/n didn't looked at him and turned her face at left side. JungKook got more angry by ignorance of Y/n. “Y/N I ASKED YOU SOMETHING ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU SOMETHING!” this time JungKook was louder with deep voice which show anger too, Y/n flinched by his loud deep voice.

But Still no reply from Y/n, he kept the plate on nightstand and grab her right arm and pull her to him. In no second Y/n fine her sat on bed. JungKook scanned her red nose, teary eyes, and angry face. “Le-ave me yo-u h-ave no rig-hts to ask me an-ything.” she said while sobbing with trying to remove JungKook's big hand from her right arm.

So do you want I own all right of yours My Sweetheart!”  JungKook said near her ear with deep voice.

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like this part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.