4. Is Not She Beautiful?

They both just entered in club and Ruh dragged Y/n to bar counter. Meanwhile when they entered every boys started to scaning both girls also doing gossip with eachother.Ruh sat on chair at bar counter Y/n also sat beside Ruh.

Bartender aproach the girls " What would you like to drinks ladies." Asked to girls.
"One Beer" Ruh ordered the bartender. "And you miss" asked to Y/n. " A mimosa" Y/n replied to bartender. After having ordered from both the girls he left for prepar their orders.

(Author note - A mimosa is a simple, low-alcohol drink made with orange juice and champagne. You can add more orange juice to make it lower-alcohol.)

After few minutes bartender come back with drinks which both girls ordered. Both thanked the bartender. Both did cheers and being to take sip of drink. "Drink give good taste" said Y/n to Ruh "Mine too." Both were talking to eachother but didn't aware that the trio boys were hearing their talks.

Jimin and TaeHyung gaze the girls which sat one seat far from them. TaeHyung looked at girls but shrugged off showing not interest and being to have sip of his drink. Jimin look at both the girls but his eyes stopped on Ruh. His mind was saying to look away as he did before with other girls but his heart was saying keep on stare. JungKook did even mind to look at the girls but then JungKook and TaeHyung looked at Jimin who was keep looking at one of girl.

Both JungKook and TaeHyung followed Jimin's stare. "Is she beautiful?" asked TaeHyung near Jimin's ear which made Jimin shook a bit. Jimin look back at TaeHyung and JungKook. "No-o, I was just checking the surrounding." in his life jimin first time shutter while talking. "Ooo what a pretty lie Jimin but as I and JungKook saw you were staring at the girl." TaeHyung again said. "Whatever" Jimin said to TaeHyung and again secretly glares at Ruh.

End Author POV.

Jimin POV -

Right now I don't wonna lie about the girl who sat right infront of my eyes. Her black beautiful dress made her look more beautiful. God know why I did stare her cuz I do used to ignore girls and now I'm staring at her. Both were chit chatting with eachother so saw her face and I like to say She looks beautiful.

End Jimin POV.

Ruh's Dress

JungKook POV -

I and TaeHyung followed Jimin's stare and saw he's staring at girl TaeHyung teased Jimin but then I don't know how or when my own eyes stopped on girl which sat beside that girl. God damn I stopped on my drink and stare at her I couldn't deny her beauty or should I say hotness. Wearing on black matte short dress with off shoulder which showing her collar bones ufff I tried to stop my eyes for not to look at her but her beautiful face making my eyes to look her more and more.

End JungKook POV.

Y/n's Dress

After one hour (9:30 PM)

"Ruh I'm feeling uncomfortable let leave" Y/n said to Ruh. Actually Y/n doesn't like to visit club cuz she is not into drink and since she entered the club she started to feel uncomfortable cuz of boys stare on her also on Ruh. "Babe 2 hrs not completed yet please I wonna enjoy." Ruh said to Y/n. Suddenly someone tapped on Ruh's shoulder she looked at back to see who tapped on her shoulder.

She screamed in happiness seeing her friend. Both hugged eachother. Ruh introduce her friend to Y/n. "Y/n she is my friend Lara, and Lara meet my bestie friend Y/n." both pasted smile to eachother. "Hii!!! nice to meet you." Y/n greet Lara. "Hello!!! Nice to see you Y/n." Lara to Y/n.

"Ruh lets dance my girl" Lara to Ruh. "Yaah why not!!" Ruh replied with excitement. "Y/n Joint us" Lara to Y/n. "Thank you Lara but I'm fine here you guys enjoy." Y/n replied to Lara and both left Y/n and went at dance floor.

TaeHyung got call he excuses himself and come back. "Guys I have to leave tomorrow I have to went to check on new drugs." Tae said to both. "Alright man see you tomorrow." Jimin said to Tae. JungKook only nodded his head and TaeHyung left from there.

JungKook POV -

"JungKook I will be back" Jimin has to use restroom so he Left from there. I saw her friend went to dance with another girl which seems like her friend they also asked the shiny girl but she refused and then they both left leaving the shiny girl alone and then got to see her full view.
I thought in my mind "Is she attracting me huh!!?"

End JungKook POV.
_

_______________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like 1st part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.