22. My Girlfriend

Next Day ~~~

JungKook POV -

I woke up around 7:00 am and did my morning routine, Y/n also woke up and did her morning routine and again wore my clothes and later we went downstairs for breakfast. Hae and Su served us breakfast and left. “Eat well Sweetheart I want you stay healthy.” I said near her ear. She nodded her head.

“Whenever I said or asked something to you in return I need words from your pretty mouth not only nodding.” I said with cold voice while looking at her cuz I dislike when I asked or said something to her and didn't got any words from her. I want words in return.

“Yes.” Y/n said to me and we both start eating. After 20 minutes we both done with breakfast. “Y/n we are going for shopping.” I said to her. “Why?”  she asked me with her confuses face. “For you.” I replied in short. “For me?” she again asked me question. “Since you're staying here with me you don't have any female clothes with you for wear so I thought to do shopping for My Girlfriend.” I intentionally called her my girlfriend.

She face me with ‘what the fuck’ look. “Will you please stop calling me your girlfriend.” she said with requesting also annoying voice. “Why I will stop? I will and why you're having problem when I call my girl my girlfriend.” I said her and again intentionally asked her questions with smirk. “You are calling me your gir----” she stopped herself for speak.

“What you are calling me your? Complete your sentence Y/n.” I said with smirk. “Nothing, are not you getting late for your work.” she said looking away from me while changing the topic. I call Jimin and put phone on speaker after few rings he picked up the call.

*On Call*

“I am taking half day off until I don't come in company you are Tae look over my work.” I said with cold voice while looking at Y/n.

“Okay JungKook but anything special for taking day off?” Jimin reply from other side while teasing me.

“I am taking my girlfriend for shopping.” I said to Jimin while sign in disbelieve. I can senses Jimin is smirking.

“Well you never went out for shopping before with anyone then how today anyway who I'm for ask have fun with you girlfriend man.” Jimin smirk and ended the call. Y/n glaring at me.

*Call Ended*

Y/n POV -

I got shock when he called ‘My Girlfriend’ when I told him I'm not his girlfriend then he asked me question which made my mouth shut and when I told him for ‘not getting late for office’ then he called someone and put phone on speaker. I know he intentionally put phone on speaker. I did not saw name to whom he called but by their conversation both seem very close to each other but his voice reminds me I heard this voice before.

“Now I'm not late anymore. So let's go.” he said with cold voice while smirking. I hate his smirk I hate him too. “I need to use restroom.” I said to him while he just nodded. I went upstairs and after 5 minutes I come back downstairs.

He hold my hand and stop near his car. Two gaurds come and near both the side of car door and opened car door for us. Me and JungKook both seat in the car. Both gaurds closed the car door and went back to their privious position.

Driver start driving to the destination I don't know where this car will stop. Some mall and showroom are already get passed but driver still driving. I look at JungKook and he's doing something in tab with his cold and serious face. I didn't bother to look at him again to I turn my face to car's window.