10. Cuddle

I took my step back and my back got hit with something hard I turned to face and got scared it was him Jeon JungKook with his cold & angry eyes. I was keeping on praying to myself, someone come and help me take me out from here

Author POV -

"Ple-ase lea-ve me" Y/n again pray to him. He gripped her by her arm and came near her earlobe and whispered with his deep husky voice which showing anger too "You make me crazy for you, for your each things. So tell me how can I leave you?"
Y/n hiss in pain she was hitting his hard chest with her soft hand but nothing was effecting him.

"Stop sweetheart it won't work on me. Your hand very soft to hit my hard chest." he said and after few more time hitting his chest Y/n stopped and again tears started to falling from her eyes. "Now let go its already very late hmm" he said to Y/n. Y/n looked at him and nodded No. He start to drag her to his car and Y/n were refusing to go. "You are very stubborn Y/n you cuz of your this behaviour I need to give you punishment Baby". JungKook said to her and again dragged her.

"Leave me you Monster." this time he stopped hearing last word from her mouth he slowly face Y/n she got shocked and scared seeing his red eyes which showing only darkness. "What you said? A Monster." he said with his husky voice and started laughing which made her scared. He suddenly stopped laughing and came near her face. "I am more than Monster, more than Devil, even more than Evil now tell me what you will do huh what? You can't do anything My Shiny." He said making her body shiver.

End Author POV.

JungKook POV -

"Please let me go, I Said let me go---" I hugged her and before Y/n could speak more I signal my gaurd to handover me injection. I slowly injected her on her neck. I didn't want to do this but due to her stubbornness I had to do. I feel her heavy body on me I took her in my arms with bridal style and headed to my car. Guard opened door for me I safely sat in with
Y/n and place her on my lap. Driver started driving to my mantion. I took tissue paper and clean her teary face. I was craving to get her in my arms now she is finally in my arms. She looking more beautiful while sleeping. I couldn't take off my eyes for a while from her. Her face were placed on my chest I caressed her cheeks then I kissed her forehead. "I am sorry Love but I had to use this way." I whisper to her sleeping body.

At 11 pm

I was so lost in her that I don't know when driver stopped the car infront of my mantion. Driver opened door for me and I carefully took Y/n in my arms and ahead inside mantion everyone bow to me. I directly went into my bedroom. I placed on my bed and cover her body with blanket. I went to my cupboard and took out loose full sleeves t-shirt and short. I placed that on sofa and I came out from bedroom.

"Hae, Su." I called both the maids they both hurriedly came out from kitchen bowed me. "Yes sir how may we help you?" Su asked while looking down. "Go in my bedroom and change Y/n's dress. I already placed my clothes there and remember one thing address her Ma'am or else I will cut your preety tongue understood?" I said almost like shouting on them. "Yes sir we will call her ma'am only." both bowed to me and went in my bedroom.

End JungKook POV.

Both entered in "She's beautiful is not she?" Hae said to Su. "Yeah there's no doubt.. but this is first time sir bring any girl in mantion." Su said to Hae with low voice. "Hmmm btw will talk later first have to change her clothes." Hae said to Su and after few minutes both charged
Y/n's clothes. Hae went in kitchen and went in living room where JungKook was sat using his phone.

Su came in and bowed to him. "Sir dinner is please come for eat." Su said with soft voice. JungKook just Hmmm in response and without glance at her he left for there and entered in living room.

He looked at Y/n's sleeping body and sat beside Y/n's sleeping body he touched her neck area where he injured her. Y/n lightly moved her neck due to pain.

"That much be paining My Shiny, I'm sorry love but I had to do that. I was so polite to you but you were stubborn." JungKook softly said to Y/n's sleeping body. He also noticed her in his baggy clothes. "You're looking so tiny in my clothes." he kissed her forehead and went to get fresh.

"  he kissed her forehead and went to get fresh

(This is what Y/n wore.)

"Su?" Hae called her name while Su response in hmm. "Who must be she? From where sir got her? And why she was unconscious?" Hae asked Su many Questions. "Hae I wish if I know the details about her so I can answer you but for your bad I don't know anything about her." Su reply with dramatic voice to Hae. Hae was again to ask question but they both heard JungKook's slipper noise both heard the sound of slipper and became keep quite.

JungKook order them "I don't want to eat, you both eat and tell driver to drop you." and left from kitchen and entered in bedroom. He locked door from inside and made bedrooms light dim the only light was on was lamp light which placed near his bed on table.

He sleeps beside Y/n and cuddle her and placed his face in her neck taking her fragrance while his big hands are caressing her belly. "You must be very hungry... Will eat together in morning.... Good Night Jagiya..." He said to her sleeping body and turned off the lamp light.

________________________________

Hello readers!!!! 👋🏻
Hope you like part.
I'm not here to ask for Rates but I'm here to share some fictional imagination which I used to think. So I do hope you enjoy with ff.