20. First Morning Kiss

Ruh POV -

‘Why Y/n didn't picked up my call not even she saw my messages. What happened to her? She never did this before then how today? I'm worried for her.’ I thought.

Currently I'm in my apartment. I'm so tired after today's work that I didn't visit Y/n's apartment. After having my dinner I lay on my bed.

‘Ahh I should visit her before coming my apartment and should scold her for not receiving my calls and not reply my messages but where she will go tomorrow she have to meet me first

‘Ahh I should visit her before coming my apartment and should scold her for not receiving my calls and not reply my messages but where she will go tomorrow she have to meet me first.’ I said to myself and smirk. I turn of lights and sleep.

End Ruh POV.

Next Day at 6:00 Am
Author POV -

JungKook's half eyes got open by his alarm sound with half open eyes he tap on digital alarm which is placed on nightstand and alarm stopped making sound. JungKook hug Y/n while keeping his face in her neck. “Wake up Sweetheart...” said with husky deep voice he try to wake her up but Y/n didn't move. He then turn Y/n's body towards him and now her face is facing JungKook's face.

JungKook remove some hair stains from
Y/n's face and caresses her face with his thumb his four fingers is on behind Y/n's ear. “My sleeping beauty looking so beautiful while sleeping.” said with same voice and smiles lightly again.

He stare at Y/n with full of love in his eyes. “My Sweetheart, my beauty, My heart, my Y/n only my.” he kissed her on her forehead then last glares at her.

After 20 minutes Y/n woke up she sat on bed and keep her both hands on her head. ‘Thank God he's not here, may be he left for work but this early.’ she thought and check time and it show 6:40 am. Y/n's all thoughts got disturbed by opening sound of bathroom door.

She looks at left side of bathroom's direction and immediately look right side of direction with shock & blush face. She look at JungKook in only towel with wet body and hairs.

JungKook smirk at Y/n and intentionally come near toward Y/n

JungKook smirk at Y/n and intentionally come near toward Y/n. He seat near her and come close to her ear. “Good Morning Baby...” JungKook said with deep cold voice. Y/n's face still not facing him. “G-oo-d Mo-rni-ng” she said with no emotion in her voice. “Why looking there? I'm here sweetheart.” he again intentionally said to her and come closer to her ear and lick her earlobe. She didn't reply and left for use bathroom.