Chapter 18: Moon and Thunder under the Stars (AE Invasion Finale)

In the server vault, Einstein is busy cracking at Otto's secret that they are looking for. But suddenly, a sound of metal clanged behind them and Theresa warned them.

Theresa: This is Schicksal property, you filthy little thieves!

Cocolia: I guess you're Theresa, the famous Schicksal Valkyrie. I'm surprised. It's been years yet you failed to gain an inch.

Theresa then recognizes the two and opens up her Judah to unleash the spears and grabs one to warn them.

Theresa: You Anti-Entropy scum! I saw right through your tricks! Give up and Schicksal will be merciful!

Cocolia: Quite frankly, I'm a little amused. Didn't expect Otto to order his little pet to get us while risking the loss of his Herrscher. It seems this place is far more important than that lightning rod girl.

Theresa: Hah! Like your stalling is gonna work! These archives have the highest levels of security. Even if you hack into our core computers, you'll need 7 hours to break the codes! You'll never get anything out of here!

Einstein: 7 hours, 32 minutes, and 46 seconds to be precise, Madam Theresa.

Einstein finally pushes the enter button on her admin keyboard and the sound of successful decryption is echoed.

HARO Ein custom: Decryption success.

Theresa was shocked as her guard was lowered very quickly and Einstein faced her.

Theresa: What?! How did you do that?

Einstein: A brute force attack takes time, but having a backdoor will speed things up. Turns out that Otto failed to remove my special bypass even after 60-odd years. 'You should pay your programmers, Schicksal.'

Theresa: 60 odd years... *realizes* Wait, are you...?!

Einstein: Yes.

Theresa: But the archives said you were killed in a freak accident! Mmgh! I'll figure that out later! I'll teach you what happens when you try to steal from us!

Suddenly Cocolia says a passcode via voice recognition.

Cocolia: Titan A2304 and GNX-001, initiate observer shift and exit quantum state.

A foot of AE's mech and a foot of something else comes out of the quantum portal and she immediately makes an emergency dodge! The impact pushed her back a little bit as she looked up to see who she was dealing with here.

Theresa: 'Anti-Entropy managed to make this a reality! They can hide their mechs in a quantum state and instantly summon them! And that machine...!'

She saw something that shocked her in horror. 4 diagonal purple eyes with a body of Exia in all red colors with the logo of Anti-Entropy.

 4 diagonal purple eyes with a body of Exia in all red colors with the logo of Anti-Entropy

But then she remembered something and sighed.

Theresa: This is going to delay me for a while. Kiana, Y/n, I'm counting on you two to save Mei.