Chapter 14: Leading the Entropy Astray

The AE scavenger team and Schicksal team groans from the impact landing after being barfed out by Chiyou. The Jinxes are slowly being burst by the judgment beast's presence and powerful Honkai radiation until they explode.

Sin Mal's AE mechs are already destroyed and her men are dead from the dangerous crash. When she wakes up, she sees the illusion of the Ji Xuanyuan and her gold colors darkening, including her sword.

Sin Mal: A hologram? Pfft, seriously Eula?! Aren't we beyond pointless tricks like this, Eula?!

Kiana: Just, what IS that thing?!

Eula: That's not a hologram...

Fu Hua: Keep your head together, we don't know what will-!

Ji Xuanyuan?: I'm free... After all these years, freedom is in my hands. And now, I shall rain down the judgment on you for siding to a traitor, filthy humans!

The Chiyou roars loudly as it jumps and opens its big mouth. Its target- everyone in the battlefield. Setsuna then uses his ability to telepathically call everyone in the battlefield.

Setsuna: Everyone, brace yourselves!!!

They just looked at their surroundings being shadowed so fast and they could only look up and see the judgment beast's mouth devouring every ally and enemies in the sea.

The impact caused the whole ocean to shake aggressively creating tsunamis and the clouds were knocked back by the creature and the worst part is its Honkai energy radiation has created weather calamities in the whole East Asia region.

The 3rd Honkai Eruption is now in its 2nd Phase. Setsuna watches the body of Y/n and thinks of him.

Setsuna: Y/n, you're the key to putting the pieces I left in the bubble universe I treaded and connect it to yours. So, in order for our missions to be fulfilled.

*Opening 2 plays*

In the Hyperion, Theresa and everybody else wakes up after the impact.

Theresa: *groans* Status of the ship?!

XO: Shields are holding up and it's at 66% and we're still functional.

Theresa: Can you track our students and the teachers?

XO: Negative, the Honkai energy here combined those with the AE's red particles are jamming our tracking systems.

Theresa scowled from it and orders the bridge.

Theresa: Still the same plan but don't fire unless we find it and confirmed the target we're looking for. Also set up and launch the Valkyries battle suits.

Theresa picks up her Oath of Judah and carries it on her back, but before she left the bridge XO asked her.

XO: What about Y/n's?

Theresa thinks it through as she remembers seeing a ship with white and blue accents for a while and green particles coming from it and was surprised on who they are.