Chapter 7: Ghost of White Fox and Shadow of Thunder

Memory Fragment of Theresa

Otto: I did it.. I did it! All physio readings are normal. Just look at how amazing; how perfect this clone I created...

I was made inside a pod, a synthetic human created by combining the cells of an ancient Valkyrie, with those of a Honkai Beast. They call me Theresa. Unlike other girls, I have no parents.

All Otto servants are kneeling in front of Theresa and Otto with the two in the spotlight.

Otto, the overseer of Schicksal, tells me that he is my grandfather. When I turned 10, he told me that I am defective and will never reach adulthood. But I am the copy of the most powerful Valkyrie in history and I did what I could to live up her legacy.

I know people in Schicksal fear me and regard me as an abomination worse than Honkai itself. I even began to question my existence. Gramps said that I was created to protect the human race. But I could not find any reason that makes me want to protect them.

Gazebo, Schicksal

Two people were eating their cakes with one eating her own slice and also helping Theresa eat her slice.

But there was one person who didn't treat me like a monster or imperfect thing. Her name's Cecilia. The holy maid of the house of Schariac. She treated me with great gentleness and warmth. We were like sisters.

Something inside me disagrees with gramps. I didn't like serving the human race. But neither would I know that I would eventually find the special someone I want to protect. Gramps always told me that my sole purpose is to serve the human race.

To fulfill this purpose, gramps ordered me to do a lot of things. Even if those things that I heard and followed; knew were wrong. However, when Cecilia gave me that smile, I knew I would do anything to see her smile again. Even if it means I have to obey gramp's orders.

End of Memory

*opening season 1 plays*

In the Sakura village, it's all quiet with the cherry blossoms growing from the branches and other petals are flying away, following the wind's path.

Until this peaceful time was disturbed by a scream of a girl.

Theresa: KYAAA! *grumbles* I can't do this! I'm not like Kiana and Mei!

Theresa was blushing madly and covering her mouth as she pushed someone who woke her up. It was Yae who covered her mouth too after what they just did.

Yae: Well, at least you're awake now. You passed out and couldn't drink the herbal soup. So I had no choice but to use my mouth.

Theresa: Wait, so you did go mouth to mouth with me!!!!

Yes, that's how her first wakeup morning started. Two girls, one kissed her girl to wake her up. But aside from that, Yae was clearly not blushing as from what she did, she seemed used to it while Theresa wasn't.

Yae: It may be bitter, but the herbal soup can help you recover. Come, take off your clothes. I'll give you a bath.

Theresa doesn't have any full knowledge about how the Japanese in the past took a shower. So, Yae shows her that she had to bathe in this small basket which the bottom is flat, fit enough to put a small child on it.

 So, Yae shows her that she had to bathe in this small basket which the bottom is flat, fit enough to put a small child on it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.