Chapter 9: Rage of Defying Fate

Memory of the Sakura

The eternal darkness swallowed up all remaining vestiges of light. The darkness damned Miko to a never-ending nightmare, cursed to lose her loved one again, and again, and again.

Rin: Sakura, can we really escape from our village?

Sakura looked at her sister who was worried but hopeful in her heart.

Sakura: Have no fear, Rin. Nobody will ever hurt us again once we leave this place. All we need to do is run quickly.

Sakura checks around for the final time and holds Rin's hand.

Sakura: Let's go!!

They ran together with ea/ch running steps closer outside the village until someone caught up to them as a slap was sent to Rin.

Sakura: Rin!

Sakura's wrist was grabbed by the rapist Priest himself who was too fast as its veins on his neck were infected by the Honkai and he sees it as a satisfaction and pure bliss of his power.

Priest: Why are you here, Sakura? Do you really think you can escape with Rin?

His voice is full of authority and power as the girls are helpless and powerless to fight back.

Priest: She cannot escape her fate. She was meant to live with the gods. Come! The ritual cannot start without you.

*Splitch* *Splatter*

No matter what she did, the cycle will always return to its inevitable conclusion. She will only see her sister die over, and over, and over, and over, and over again; such is the fate of the cursed Miko, Yae Sakura.

Sakura fought against the cycle many times, and explored every option; but it always ended the same way. Sometimes she'll allow Yae Sakura the freedom to roam, but both of them will eventually return to the Samsara.

After all, the cycle is the place most familiar to them both.

Until the armed intervention of the chosen, defied all the things that this fiend god created and planned.

*opening season 1 plays*

Sakura: *gasp*

Sakura suddenly gasped again as the cycle repeated itself again. She's been in this memory all over again, this is the 414th time she's doing this. It's like this is scripted based on the writer's or rather the Herrscher of Corruption's writings for her own stage play.

If Y/n or the Welt Yang from the Express are here they would just say that this is just like the Stellaron Hunter's script writer and boss; Elio's style. But no one would even expect to try to defy the higher beings from another world's logic.

Back in the past, Rin was shy and clumsy sometimes, but caring for her sister. She now asks the shivering Sakura after her 413th loop work is in vain.

Rin: You were dozing, Sakura! You must be too exhausted from taking care of me.

Sakura: Don't worry... I-I'm back...

Sakura now thinks to herself about what happened in that loop.

Sakura: 'I tried killing me and my father to save her, but I guess it didn't work either...! Now the fiend is doing this again even if it's in a different way and someone intervened! How many cycles have I already seen?!'

Rin: Nee-chan, you need to rest. I can drink the herbal soup myself. I'm not that helpless, you know. *burns her hand* Eek!

The soup's contents suddenly spilled as the bowl was dropped on the floor because of its hot temperature when Rin touched it.

Honkai Impact 00 (Gundam Book 2: Simulated Universe story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें