Ghost of Foxians (Gratitude Story Short Trailer)

*play it for the vibe*

Hatred

(A small girl was being put on a pedestal...)

Fuel that hatred and avenge yourself

(Fox cultists prepping the barbaric ceremony)

Use these hands and offer this world into destruction

(A sword was unsheathed...)

Such is your fate! There is no escape!

(The small girl was squirming until she was stabbed by the sword...)

Revenge and death! This is our solace!

(Fox mask elders raising their hands, glorifying someone with the image of a blood dripping down from the sword's blade...)

Yae Sakura!

(Face of Yae Sakura holding her sword with a cold expression...)

*play Naruto storm 4 op: Kana Boon spiral timestamp:{2:25-2:59}*

(Y/n is talking to someone as the view shows about a village in the middle of the night.)

Y/n: Can't believe we're dealing with a much worse Honkai issue here...

???: Yeah, that's why I was sent here by the old man to help you out with this issue. Not to mention the fox here is much stronger than the original.

(Then a sleeping Theresa is shown with Yae Sakura meditting underneath a Sakura tree. Then multiple cultists start to perform a ritual with one of them smiling evilly.)

Mei: Y/n, what happened here?

(Y/n is shown to be surveying their surroundings: destroyed buildings and trees under the fires that were burning everything to the ground.)

Y/n: Looks like more than just an accident or incident... We need to hurry!

(Then shows a psychopathic man manipulating Yae Sakura)

???: Complete this ritual, Yae Sakura and we shall become one, you are destined to be mine!

Yae: No, stop

(Multiple voice starts to erupt into her mind as she screamed and purple cloak surrounds her)

Yae: STOP!!!!!

(Then a giant white fox appears blasting everything. But then it changes to Y/n, standing on a silver water inside the dark void with a giant orange fox with nine tails pointing his sharp finger on him)

 But then it changes to Y/n, standing on a silver water inside the dark void with a giant orange fox with nine tails pointing his sharp finger on him)

???: Hey, kid. I should mention to you that you hold everything that connects to your original's journey in his trailblazing. And once everything is settled in your journey here, everything will change; history, relationships, etc. You're the boy who will finally complete the change needed in this world and guide the chosen ones into the path of understanding.

(Then shows Theresa battling against the fox and Mei slicing blasts from the fox with Yae Sakura lending support on Y/n as he stabs his sword to the ground and shouts as the white fox roars against them)

*end theme*