Eula (Astray Glaze Blue)

Model Number: MGN-002

Unit type: General-Purpose Mobile Battlesuit

Name: Gundam Astray Glaze Blue

Power-plant: GN Drive Tau II

Propulsion: GN Verniers

Armaments:

GN-Buster Sword III - A successor to the GN Buster Sword I and II. It has versatile capabilities like using it as a claymore sword in sword mode or as a turret. It's attached to the GN Drive for increasing speed and stores GN particles for devastating attacks when in use.

GN-Gatling - A gatling gun that has twice the power of Gundam Arios' GN Submachine Guns on its wrist thanks to GN technology. But because of its firepower it creates a recoil and further decreases its GN particles on its storage. It is only built to be used as a turret and requires the Gundam to be stationary.

GN-Vulcan - Not very powerful in long range but provides a crucial role against close quarters. Located on it's head unit and can destroy enemy missiles.

Special Equipment & Feature:

Trans-Am System - A secret feature of the GN Drives that has been passed down to the Celestial Being's GN Drive Taus and &^%$)(*^&*. It boosts the mobile battlesuit's performance and stigmata power by 3x.

Stigmata System - When the Gundam is worn by the Meisters in the world of Honkai, the Stigmata will be synced with the suit. However it isn't that simple as it's only ID'd to the true Meisters chosen by the leader or founder of Celestial Being.

Owner: Eula Lawrence

History: 

It was developed secretly by the Celestial Being in the Honkai branch with supplies and materials Y/n "receive" from Schicksal and Anti-Entropy.

The Astray Blue is one of them as it was intended to specialize in heavy combat and support. The Astray Blue has a secret system named Stigmata System that would benefit for the Valkyries' Stigmata powers.

Technically this is a prototype for the Astray series, the other Astrays are still under development for Y/n has plans for it towards the Valkyries he trusted the most to him.