Chapter 5: Poison, Claws, and Judgement

Nagazora

Somewhere in the ruins of the 3rd Honkai Eruption; Chiba Academy is where Mei, and Kiana's first destiny intertwined. But now, it has become nothing more than a ruined ghost school, covered in multiple vines.

But inside the school; in one of the classrooms is the main source of where the vines come from. Multiple dead bodies of students on the ground as a girl with vines coming out of her is in a state of paralyzed and possessed with her mind only speaking to herself.

 Multiple dead bodies of students on the ground as a girl with vines coming out of her is in a state of paralyzed and possessed with her mind only speaking to herself

???: What's happening to me? I am fully aware of what's going on, but I can't even move my fingers... Am I having a nightmare? My body, it hurts, it burns... Why am I here?

But unknown to her a metal scraping to the hard floor is approaching from the hallways of the school as she keeps thinking about what she remembered.

???: Wait, I think I remember something. My mother told me off for oversleeping this morning.

A cross or rather, the Oath of Judah was entered into the room as she

???: Then I came to school, Math was the first class. The silver haired transfer student fell asleep. What an idiot. I heard screaming in the corridor. The class monitor stood up, she ran towards the teacher, and tore out her throat with her teeth.

But then, right in front of her is Theresa Apocalypse with the Oath of Judah beside her. Looking at the strange girl with an intent to kill.

???: This is really messed up. What happened here? Who am I?

Theresa: Sorry about the wait. Your wait ends here, girl.

*opening season 1 plays*

The girl known as Yuna is sweating bullets as she's breathing rapidly and struggling to breathe. Theresa looks at her in pity.

Theresa: 'The Honkai must have chosen this girl as the new Herrscher.' It hurts doesn't it? Curse the Honkai. It has corrupted your body but left a sliver of your will intact...

She then grabs the chains as it clinks and stands straight the Oath of Judah and opens the crucifix containing 12 Holy Lances; the spears with chains attached to it flowing the divine power it has. She grabbed one and pointed it at the poor girl.

Theresa: Allow me to put you out of your misery. Don't worry, girl. It will be quick.

As soon as she goes ahead to stab her, Yuna has a teardrop flow down to her face.

*SPLITCH*

As the tear drops onto the floor, she is stabbed through the heart. But suddenly...

*SRRRP*

Theresa was stabbed by the vine which made her eyes widened. Yuna's mouth was grinned psychotically and the vines started to writhe around her and tried to restrain Theresa. But she dodges out of the way as she backflips away from her. Blood drips onto the floor as she talks to the possessed Yuna.