Chapter 6: When Fate Blooms in Sakura Leaves

Everything is on fire, structures destroyed and all is in devastation. Footsteps can be heard as from the stairs the critically wounded Kallen holding her right shoulder with her right arm has been lost and destroyed completely.

She can see from her right half opened eye the image of Yae Sakura holding a katana.

Kallen: Please... Don't...

Yae was not flinching as she raised her sword with a cold face still present as Kallen had no other options but scream.

Kallen: Sakura!! Wake up!!!

Theresa: KYAAAAA!!!!!!

Theresa suddenly woke up screaming from the nightmare she saw. Her breathing is rapid but she slowly calms down as she just muttered.

Theresa: Alright, Theresa, It's just a dream... How did I get here?

She looked to her left and saw a teapot and a cup filled with water as she tried to get out of her bed.

Theresa: I'm so cold. I need some hot water... All I remember was seeing Y/n facing the Pseudo Herrscher which became a beast...

But as soon as she was about to take her first step, her heart beats out and she stops and drops to the ground faints.

The 3-tomoe mark on her back is suddenly glowing not even knowing that this seal is a seal of a fallen god of the Taisho Era of this world.

*opening 1 season 1 plays*

The word of Theresa being unconscious lying on the floor was heard by the trio and Y/n. They went into the infirmary to see her physical state. She's attached on an IV with a heartbeat monitor device beside the bed and wearing a patient's clothing.

Kiana: What! Principal Theresa passed out?!

Kiana's panic and shouting was making Y/n cover his ears with his small ear muffs and Bronya tells about Kiana's noise.

Bronya: Subject Kiana's voice level is adversely affecting patient comfort. Please consider muffling her, Mei.

Mei: Kiana, Bronya's right. Try to quiet down a little. We know we're all worried about the principal. Y/n is also here to help us with her physical condition. Bronya, Y/n can you tell us what happened exactly?

Bronya then picks out her tablet and explains as Y/n runs some scans on her with his own version; Using his Innovade and Innovator powers, secretly .

Bronya: Principal Theresa was found in a state of coma this morning. Preliminary diagnosis by the Bronya conclude that the principal is unlikely to wake up anytime soon. Suspected cause is the stigma on her back.

Mei was clearly confused as she asked.

Mei: Stigma?

Y/n: Well, since it didn't show up on your exams I'll explain it to you. The stigma; or rather stigmata in plural, serves as a mark of your ability to mutate and adapt against Honkai radiation or presence.

Bronya: Da, not only that, the stigmata serve as archives for recording vast amounts of genetic data.

With Kiana in a panicked tuna state, holds the sides of her head and shouts.

Kiana: *panics* Oh my god! I've never heard this before!

Bronya: The Bronya detected abnormal spikes of data flow volume from the stigma on Theresa's back. Such volumes can interfere with the host's physiological and psychological functions.

Y/n: So in order to prevent that, the big chicks and dude at Schicksal use artificial stigmata which are modified by them to fit the host's physiological performance. But the stigma on Theresa is obviously not hers.