Prologue: Angel's 3rd Advent

Before time began, there was: the Honkai. A reoccurring cataclysm happening in this world. It comes in such different forms; a climate change, a disease, monstrous beings known as Honkai Beasts, and many more.

But in the grand scheme of things, it is a form of a natural selection, cutting away the weak worlds from the branches of the Imaginary tree, to ensure that only strong worlds survive.

A person would say that this is a form of seeking communication or dialogue. But this is way more from his experience. It requires an action of someone who has a way to speak through them but also to call upon its apostles, "The Herrschers", to seek dialogue about their actions.

One man did the impossible, and changed the concept about the Honkai; it even goes lengths to defy the Will of the Honkai itself and label him a cursed Herrscher of Infinity for the Will of the Honkai.

That Herrscher's identity is...

Setsuna F. Seiei

Astral Express: Simulation Car

In the Astral Express, all of the crews except Himeko and Stelle are inside the training simulation car. This was built per request of 141 as they would need it to get stronger and sharpen their skills and more.

The Astral Express crew are in an observation room filled with navigation and scanning devices. She then asks Welt what they are doing here.

March: Why are we here, Mr. Yang?

Welt: Well, we're here to observe Y/n going into a new universe inside a virtual reality.

Dan Heng: May I ask what is Y/n planning of going into a new universe?

Welt: If you do remember Dan Heng about his and Chall's battle against that void dragon, he has a hunch that it came from another universe way far from Amber Era.

Dan Heng: How does he know, exactly?

Welt: It was originally a human who transformed into a dragon and it knows of him. He has a hunch that data inside the device might have some answers as he can feel there is a sentient energy calling to him.

March: Wait, doesn't that kind of concept seem scary?

As they continue to talk, a door opens to see Himeko with Pom-Pom entering the observation room.

Himeko: Well, considering that it might be responding only to him, we all fear that this is risky so I call some extra hands.

Himeko pulls out her phone from her pocket and connects it to a docking device for their phones and it shows on the big holographic monitor to see the cute avatars of persons in the call.