Chapter 10: To You, From 50,000 Years Ago (Gratitude Arc Finale)

(A/n: No opening play here for this chapter.)

Kurama: GRAAAAGH!!!!!

The two kitsune are clashing with each other with Kurama's GN-Tachi's blade locked against Hellmaru's Tails. Both are deflecting, blocking, countering and attacking each other's moves.

But they're on a stalemate as Mei is clicking her tongue from the kitsune's toughness.

Mei: This Honkai Beast, it's skin is too strong.

Y/n: She's not just a Honkai Beast... She's a Herrscher from ancient times and also the sister of Kurama.

Hellmaru: I am no Beast nor a sister of the traitor, human! I am the Honkai incarnate! I rule this Stigma Space! This body is mine to take!

Hellmaru suddenly pounces towards Kurama's head where Mei and Y/n are standing and controlling the fused Kurama.

Hellmaru: Know that I am the Destroyer of Humanity! Your attacks won't even scratch me!

Kurama used the blade's flat side to block its pounce attack which almost knocked them back. He stood his ground by using his foot to stop the sliding.

Mei: Getting rid of us is not as easy as you think, fiend!

Hellmaru: Get rid of you? Why would I bother doing that? I simply have to devour these two souls to make this body mine!

Y/n: Like we said already to you before...!

Kurama kicks the underbelly of Hellmaru and slices her in half.

Y/n: You're gonna have to get through to us first!

The figure of the halves of the nine tail fox is now falling apart as a voice suddenly booms out in a distorted and filled with rage.

Hellmaru: YOUR WISH WILL BE GRANTED!!!!!

Hellmaru suddenly popped out of nowhere and gets through them and punches Mei and Y/n, knocking back to the floor and losing control of the fused form. When they get up from what happened they saw her in a form if Yae Sakura was controlled completely.

Y/n was suddenly surprise attacked by Hellmaru and blocked her attack which it's aimed towards his neck, trying to behead his own

Y/n was suddenly surprise attacked by Hellmaru and blocked her attack which it's aimed towards his neck, trying to behead his own. He started to feel the heavy weight from her attack as she kept pushing it further.

She smiles sadistically and Mei appears behind her but her downward attack was blocked and instead she was palm attacked and she lifted them up and grinds them to the floor before sending them back to the trees, gasping in pain.

But they still have to fight despite the power she's giving off. Theresa is just watching from the sidelines as she sees the two get up again and Y/n laughs a little from underestimating her.

Y/n stretches his body from the sore and pain he felt in his body and Mei slowly unsheathes the GN Tachi she got after linking completely a few moments ago.