My Forced Husband~Namseok

Začať od začiatku

Now I am so exhausted. I want to live a life for me and my baby. I don't want to be burden in anyone's life. I just want to have a peaceful life and do things which I want. Life has never been the way I want, now I have decided to lead the way I want and follow my passion. You may call ne selfish but this is my most basic request. Please don't search for me and snatch my freedom again. Let me live my life the I want and I too deserve some happiness..

P.S.: I am taking this decision by myself and nobody forced me. Namjoon is a very understanding, loving and a caring gentle man. My decision has nothing to do with him. Please don't accuse him or disturb for the decision I took. Let him live his life.

~withlove your sunshine Hobi.

.

Namjoon started to cry after reading that letter. He understood that even after so much abuses both physical and verbal, forcing him for se'x, killing his own baby and being an ruthless human, Hobi still cares for him. He may have gone to the police and to the media to take necessary actions on him but he didn't do that. Even in the letter, he said that no one should disturb him. Hobi has never confessed his love to Joon amd Joon also never gave jim a chance but today he came to know how much Hobi loves him. It's not that Hobi don't deserve him but rather it is Namjoon who don't deserve Hobi. He has lost a precious soul who always thinks and loves him without expecting anything in return.

_______________________________________

After a week

Nanjoon has appointed a whole team of hundred guards to search Hobi. It's been a week since Hobi was missing and Namjoon didn't eat properly and had good sleep all these days. He was so lost in thoughts about Hobi and every night he cries thinking about how much he abused him and forced him.

.

Yoongi also appointed his team to search Hobi. Atlast, Yoongi's team found Hobi. He was working in a bakery named Buttercup Cakehouse. Yoongi captured few pictures of Hobi working in the bakery and sent it to Namjoon. The bakery was situated in a remote village which was 80 kilometers away from Seoul. The village looked so aesthetic and it didn't have much of any modern technologies.

.

After knowing about Hobi's workspace, Namjoon immediately packed his bags. He asked his brother kim Taehyung to take care of his business as he will be out of station for few weeks. The very next day, he went to the bakery and was greated by a tall and a handsome male omega. A bunny faced human was sitting in the counter, he is an alpha with so many tattoos but still his face looked like a baby. They both looked so kind and the handsome omega asked for the order. Joon ordered blueberry muffins, banana breads and iced latte.

 Joon ordered blueberry muffins, banana breads and iced latte

.

Hobi was the one who baked blueberry muffins. It is one of Joon's favourite baked item made by Hobi. He introduced that item in the cafe and it was a super hit. Most of the people who came to that cafe loved the mufiins prepared by him and they became the regular customer. Hobi came with the muffins and when he came out of the kitchen, a familiar pheromone hit his nostrils. His entire body started to shiver and his eyes started to water. Even though Hobi hated that smell, his inner omega craved for that familiar pheromone. The mint and the cocoa pheromones of his alpha made him feel dizzy. He looked at Namjoon and his whole body tightened. He wanted to run away from that place but his inner omega wanted to hug him so much. Tears started to flow from his eyes and tried to runaway but his omega denied it.