My Darling Wifey~2seok

At 11 o' clock

Jung Hoseokie, now Kim Hoseokie is now wating for her husband Kim Seokjin, the smart and handsome CEO of Kim Corporation. They both got married an year ago and it was an arranged marriage. Hoseokie's father is the owner of Jung Industries and he was also the friend of Seokjin's father and a share holder of Kim corporations too. Jin's father asked Hobi's father to get his daughter married to his son Jin and Hobi's father also accepted it as he know Jin was a very kind hearted person.

 Jin's father asked Hobi's father to get his daughter married to his son Jin and Hobi's father also accepted it as he know Jin was a very kind hearted person

.

Hobi's father also accepted Jin father's request. Hobi is Appa's girl and when he told that he arranged her marriage with his friend's son, she happily accepted it. She has also seen Jin in some of the her family functions like house warming ceremony etc as her father never forget to invite Jin's family to any of the functions. She has seen him a few times but has never talked to him.

.

Hobi spoke to him for the first time when both of them and their family went to purchase wedding dress and jewels and especially mangalsutra. Jin was the one who selected her wedding saree and she came to know that pink is his favourite colour.

 Jin was the one who selected her wedding saree and she came to know that pink is his favourite colour

.

It's now 11.30 and Jin hasn't arrived yet. Hobi doesn't call him as he maybe busy in meetings and some other office work. She message him rarely and that too about lunch. Attimes, Jin go to the office so early after having his breakfast and Hobi doesn't have enough time to prepare and pack his lunch. So, she used to take her own time, prepare his favourite food and give it to the driver and he will give it to the staff to deliever it to Jin. Hobi has never went to Jin's office and he too has never invited her.

.

Atlast, he came home at 11.45 and he went straight into their shared room to fresh up. He didn't even look at Hobi's face and this made her little sad. He came after few minutes and sat in the dining table. Hobi saw that and ran towards him to serve the food. He served the food which she stored in the hot box and he ate it with zero expression but after finishing it he gave her a slight smile which was more than enough to feel butterfly in her stomach. In the one year of his marriage life, he has never asked if she has eaten her dinner but he phone her up when he can't come home due to excessive work and he ask to eat her dinner and sleep. That was the major conversation they ever had in their life.