You are my Hope~Namjihope(M) Alternate Ending

Aera was hugging her father Jimin while calling her papa. Hobi dropped the plate of cookies which he was about to serve and Namjoon came running towards Hobi inorder to calm him down. All his past memories came to his mind and he didn't want to see Jimin's face.

.

Aera kept on calling Hobi and he couldn't do anything. So, he went near them and Joon hold his hands tightly making sure that Hobi won't break down seeing Jimin.

.

"Look papa..dada has came from foriegn. He came to see us papa. He will live with us and again we can be a happy family" said Aera clapping her hands making Jimin shed tears. He felt so guilty for cheating behind Hobi's back without even thinking about his Hobi and his daughter's future.

.

Hobi saw how dehydrated Jimin was. He had eye bags, dark circles around his eyes, he looked pale, thin and had disheveled hair, his shirt was torn and looked alike a person who live on streets. He could clearly understand from his appearance that Jimin hasn't ate anything for days. He asked the servers to serve him and asked Aera to not to disturb him.

 He asked the servers to serve him and asked Aera to not to disturb him

.

"Aera baby..dada has came from foriegn. He is looking so tired right. He will be obviously hungry. Let him eat. Now come to me" said Hobi in a stern voice and Aera nodded as "No".

.
"I never raised my hand on you, don't make me to do that" said Hobi in a scaring tone making Aera sacred. Hobi has never been this strict to her and never used such commanding tone on her. Aera understood that her papa Hobi is angry and so she left Jimin's hand and ran to her papa.

.

All of a sudden, Jimin fainted and Namjoon caught him. Namjoon carried him to the hospital, Hobi and Aera accompanied them. Jimin was now admitted in the hospital and was given IV trips as he was dehydrated. The doctors told him that he has to be in hopstial for two more days and they ran some tests on him. The doctor informed Hobi that Jimin's blood has high alcoholic content, if it continues further, his liver will get damaged and in the worst case, there are chances of him dying from liver failure. Hobi told Namjoon to take Aera to home, he will take of Jimin and Joon did as he was told.

.

It was evening and Jimin slowly gained his consciousness. The surroundings looked so new to him and he turned to the left side, he saw Hobi sleeping on the couch and it looked almost like a dream. When he tried to move his hand, he felt a slight stinging pain, that is when he realized that he is in hospital. He remembered all those incidents and tears started to flow from his eyes, his sniffing sounds woke up Hobi. He quickly got up from the couch and went near Jimin to pacify him whereas Jimin kept on crying. Hobi understood that Jimin is feeling guilty for what he had did to him and their daughter Aera.

 Hobi understood that Jimin is feeling guilty for what he had did to him and their daughter Aera