You are my Hope~Namjihope

Jimin and Taemin spent quality time together, they went to park, beach, pubs, parties, theatre and even for shopping. Jimin was so happy with Taemin and he didn't think about Hobi and Aera not even once. They both felt exhausted especially Jimin and so he stayed at Taemin's home on sunday night too.

 They both felt exhausted especially Jimin and so he stayed at Taemin's home on sunday night too

.

He woke up and tried to wake Taemin too but he was in deep sleep, so he wrote a message on the sticky note that he is going to his home and he placed it near the bed stand. He kissed Taemin's forehead and left that place. Jimin parked his car and when he went to his home it was locked. His gut feeling told him that he had lost something precious and unknowingly he felt some kind fear erupting inside him. Jimin was little taken back as he know that Hobi would never go out at early morning, he used the spare key and went inside the house. The living room was pitch dark and he used his phone flash light and with the help of it, he located the switch and turned on all the light only to see some missing photos on the wall. He has never been his home this dark as Hobi usually turn on some colourful bulbs on night. He called Hobi's name and never got any reply in return. He quickly ran to the kitchen only to find some missing utensils, baking vessels and oven.
.

His heart beat started to race and he quickly ran into their shared bedroom. He switched on the lights and opened the Almirah and found that Hobi and his daughter's clothes were missing. Aera toys box was also empty. Jimin felt dizzy and he couldn't even think straight. He went to the hall and sat on the sofa to calm himself down and that is where he saw a letter.

.

Jimin took that letter with his shaky hands and read it. He felt like the world has stopped spinning and his whole world has been shattered, he felt bad for cheating on Hobi's back. Atleast, he could have confessed it and parted the way. Hobi believed him so much but he shattered it. He felt some kind of loneliness forming inside him. Each and every word of Hobi stabbed his heart and felt like daggers piercing his heart.

.

He now realized that he should have atleast took some efforts for the sake of his little daughter but now he can't do anything and everything went out his hands. The home didn't look like a home, it just appeared to be lifeless and contrete without Hobi's laughter and Aera's voice. The silence inside the home killed him and made him fraustrated. He didn't know what to do. He thought of asking about Hoseok to their common friend Jin and Jungkook but he was scared. He is well aware of how his friends would react if he said that he cheated on Hoseok's back and he left out his home with the daughter.

.

He was totally confused and sat on the sofa starring the ceiling. He was sure that if Hobi went to either Jin or Kook's house, they would have definitely called him and told him to join them and so there are less chances of him going there. The silence of the house haunted him like anything and tears started to flow from his eyes and he himself was not aware of it. He started his car and went to Aera's favourite park, ice cream parlour and even to the bus station and railway station to search him but it all ended up in vain.