My Little Omega~Hopekook (M)Bonus

It's been a year since Jungkook and Hobi got married. Hobi loves each and every minute he spends with his Alpha Jungkook. He also introduced Hobi to some his friends Joon, his omega Jin, Taehyung and his omega Jimin and also to Yoongi, an alpha. Usually Jimin comes to Hobi's home and spends some time with him. He goes home when Jungkook returns from his office. Tae picks him up everyday after the office.

Jungkook and Tae are business partners and best friends too. Tae is the share holder of Jungkook's company and also works as Chief Operating officer (COO) in Kook's company and so they return home at the same time.  Both Jimin and Hobi share a beautiful bond and their bond increased when they came to know that they both are pregnant. Hobi is six month pregnant whereas Jimin is on his eight month. Hobi is pregnant with twins and so his baby bump looks almost similar to Jimin's eight month baby bump.

The pregnant omegas likes to spend some time with each other. They talk about everything, even about food, dress, tv shows, songs that were released recently and even choreography as they both like to dance. They also gets spoiled by their Alphas. They both love to go for shopping to buy new clothes for themselves and also for their future kids. Their bump are getting bigger and bigger and so they are in need to go and get some new dresses often. Inorder to overcome this, they started stealing their Alpha's hoodies as they feel so safe and warm while wearing it. Jungkook's manly scent as well his mint and chocolate smell always lingers on his hoodies and when Hobi wears it, he gets drenched in that smell. The sweet smell of his alpha not only comforts him but at the same time it makes him needy too.

Jungkook and Tae try their best to come home as soon as possible so that they can spend some time with their loving omegas. Jimin and Hobi know that their husbands are so hard working and so they don't disturb them a lot. They don't throw any tantrums and make sure that their mood swings doesn't affect their alphas.

Hobi has never disturbed Jungkook even during his early stages of pregnancy. Whenever he feels like throwing up, he would silently get up form his bed without making any noise and throw up but his pheromones wakeup Jungkook. Kook will wake up and help Hobi to wash his mouth and tuck him in bed. Jungkook has always been proud of Hobi as he would take care of Jungkook even during his sick days. At times, Hobi would feel dizzy because of constant throwing up but still he used to wakeup early and cook for Kook and would even feed him up.

________________________________________

Hobi was now in his seventh month and Jimin is in end of his nineth month. Doctor told Jimin that he may go into labour anytime and so Tae started to do work from home. Jimin stopped coming to Hobi's home even from the begining of his nineth month. Now Hobi is all alone at his home and even though he spends his time with Kook's and also with his dog Mickey, he still feels bored and empty. He misses the company of his best friend Jimin and so Jimin used to call him daily and share him every details of how he spend his day.

Hobi started to try his hands on baking. He knows thar Jungkook loves cookies and also other pasteries. So, he learned to bake. Kook told him to rest as it is not safe to spend most of the time in standing and cooking during his seventh month of pregnancy but still Hobi loved to bake cakes and cookies. He already learned some basics from Jin and now he enhanced himself in cooking and baking skills.

 He already learned some basics from Jin and now he enhanced himself in cooking and baking skills