My Little Omega~ Hopekook (M) End

Hobi woke up the next morning and he found himself lying on Kookie's naked chest. Kookie's strong tattooed arms were holding him tightly. Hobi saw his face and eventhough Kookie is an alpha, his face always looked like a baby. Hobi couldn't control himself and pinched Kookie's cheeks which made Kookie to stir in sleep but soon went into deep sleep. Hobi wondered how their future baby would look when he looked at Kook's cute face. He wanted to have a baby with Kookie's look and even thinking about the baby made Hobi blush.

Hobi carefully came out of Kookie's hold and caressed his cheek

Hobi carefully came out of Kookie's hold and caressed his cheek. He placed a kiss on cheek and went to do his morning routine. Kookie woke up and found Hobi preparing for breakfast. He went back of Hobi and placed a Kiss on his nape inhaling the strong vanilla and strawberry smell of his Omega. He wrapped his arms around his waist and lean on Hobi's back. He followed him everywhere like a lost puppy. Kookie behaved like a baby forgetting his real strength and Hobi couldn't handle the muscle bunny. Kookie was heavy and so Hobi couldn't handle him.

With so much persuation, Hobi made Kookie to sit on the dinning table and served the break fast and after finishing it, Kookie told him that he has to speak something important to him.

Kookie didn't go to office today and
Hobi knew something important is going on Kookie's mind or else he wouldn't take leave so casually.

Kookie hold Hobi's hand and took him to the bed room. He made him sit on the bed and he too joined him. He hold Hobi's hand so tightly and looked into Hobi's eyes. Hobi's heart started to beat faster as couldn't comprehend anything from Kookie's face. He just starred at him with so much curiousity.

"Hobi...You know that my rut is approaching in two days? There are high chances of my alpha taking control. I want our first time to be memorable and I don't want my alpha to control on you. It may even hurt you Hobi. I wanna make love to you Hobi and show how much I love you. Will you allow me to make love to you now Hobi ?" said Kookie

"I know Kookie.. I believe you and I know neither you nor your alpha will hurt me. Make love to me Kookie and show me how much you love me. You neednot ask premission Kook. I know that you can't even hurt me in your dreams" said Hobi and kissed his cheeks.

"Hobi..you really love me right? Do you believe me with all your heart"?

"Yes Kookie.. as I have said earlier, you are the only one I love, I believe and I rely on. I have nobody rather you Kookie. My heart beats only for you and my whole world revolves around you. You made me the fullest and the happiest person in the world. You accepted me as who I am" said Hobi with teary eyes which melted Kook's heart.

Kookie made Hobi to sit on his lap and started to kiss him. At first, it was a soft kiss but things escalated when Kookie groped Hobi's ass and made Hobi to moan loudly. He took a chance and push his tongue inside his mouth and explored every corner of his mouth. Hobi couldn't help but moan, tears started to flow from his eyes and it stained his cheeks. He soon went of his breathe and he pushed Kook slightly and gasped for oxygen.