My Forced Husband~NamSeok(M)

Kim Namjoon: 29 years old alpha

Jung Hoseok: 29 years old omega

Summary: Namjoon is forced to marry Hoseok. Both of their fathers' are business partners and also friends for a long time. Namjoon couldn't say no to his father and ends up marrying Hobi. Joon gets Hobi pregnant. He hates Hobi and also the baby.
.

Includes: Verbal and domestic abuse, drunk s'ex, forced se'x, mpreg, lactation and usage of sex toys.
.

_________________________________________

"Jung Hoseok, can't you do one thing right. How many times I told you to iron my shirt? How can you be so stupid? Do you want me to remind you daily about ironing my clothes? You are just sitting in the home leisurely and doing nothing. You are such a burden" said Namjoon angrily making Hobi sad. He has now got used to Namjoon's scoldings.

.

It's been eight months since they both got married. It was a forced marriage for Namjoon. Namjoon and Hobi's fathers' are business partners and friends for a longer period of time. Namjoon father wanted Hobi as his son-in-law and Hobi's father also agreed to it. Hobi had already seen Joon in a party and had a slight crush on him. Thats why he agreed to this marriage when his father told about the marriage proposal. Namjoon had a crush on Jimin who is none other than Hobi's younger brother but ended up marrying Hobi and later Jimin got married to Namjoon's business partner Yoongi.

.

Hobi is now five months pregnant with twins and Namjoon didn't want both the babies and Hobi in his life. He was using Hobi as a se'x toy and poor omega couldn't do anything. He was tolerating it all just for his father. Hobi knows that his father will be heart broken and depressed if he gets to that his sunshine Hobi is abused also also if he divorce Namjoon. He don't want his father to get worried about his son and thats why he tolerates Namjoon's abusive behaviour and Joon took that as advantage. At the same time, he doesn't want to Joon to get portrayed as a bad person infront of his father and media.

.

Joon was looking for a chance to divorce Hobi but he couldn't as Hobi endures all his abuses. He started to scold him from the day one of his marriage, but soon the scoldings turn into slaps and abuses. Joon's father has gifted a mansion as a gift to Joon and they came there on their marriage day. The mansion has two floor and every floor had five rooms including office room, gym, and library. There were nearly 10 servants but Joon made them to quit their job and ordered Hobi to clean the entire mansion.

.

Hobi has to wake up at 4 in the morning to do all these chores and sleep only at 12 night. He has to clean each and every room and it takes him 5 hours to clean and mop the entire mansion and if he fails to do so, Joon will give him punishments. He has appointed two watch men to make sure that Hobi won't get out of the house. He wants to maintain his good name infront of his father, his father-in-law and society. He is afraid that Hobi will file a complaint because of constant abuses and it will tarnish his public image and also his business. Thats why he has appointed two watch men and also some body guards to make sure that Hobi won't ran away. The gardener will buy Hobi some groceries. Attimes, Hobi will go to Joon's office to serve him lunch and he goes to the gynecologist for his regular check up for once in two weeks, other than that he is never allowed to go out.

.

Now Hobi is five months pregnant and still now he is the one who does the entire house hold chores. When he came to know he is pregnant, he was on cloud nine. He thought that atleast now, Joon will treat him properly and shower him with love, but it was a very big no, he has became more abusive after that. His body has became very week because of constant throwing up and dizziness. The doctor has requested him to take bed rest and to avoid being intimate but Joon never listens to him. Every night, he have se'x with him which made Hobi's body more weak and Joon never cared about the twins that grow inside Hobi's tummy rather he just wants Hobi's body to vent out all his stress and if Hobi says no, he may get slappings, spanks and also whippings with belts and straps.