My Forced Husband~Namseok(M)

Namjoon called Jin and Kook and informed that Hobi went into labour, he is taking him to the hospital. Jinkook couldn't come on time as they were struck in traffic jam and they came after Hobi gave birth. Hobi was so tired and lost his consciousness after feeding his son. Namjoon was the one who is now taking care of the baby. He was so happy seeing the little version of him, the baby had Hobi's cheeks but overall the baby looked like Joon. Eventhough, he was happy, he felt guilty as he was the reason why Hobi lost the other baby.

.

Jin and Kook came running and they saw Namjoon holding the baby. Jin took the baby from him and started to caress and whisper sweet things to the baby making Kook pout as he didn't give the baby to Kook. Jin couldn't handle Kook's adorable pout and so he gave the baby to him.

 Jin couldn't handle Kook's adorable pout and so he gave the baby to him

.

After sometime Hobi woke up and he saw Namjoon sitting near on the chair near him. Then he saw Kook sitting on the couch with the baby and he was making weird face and noises to entertain him. When he saw Hobi awake, he came near him and kissed his cheeks making Namjoon jealous.

.

"Look Hobi hyung.. the baby looks exactly like Namjoonie hyung. He has your cheeks hyung and the baby is kinda heavy too. Now, I understand why you were exhausted all time. I love your baby so much. I am gonna be his favourite uncle and I will buy him everything. I am gonna spoil him with so much love" said Kookie with an adorable smile making Hobi coo at him.

.

"I know Kookie.. You will be the best uncle" said Hobi.

.

Jin came to the room with a glass of warm milk for Hobi. Namjoon helped Hobi to sit and Jin handed him the glass. He caressed Hobi's hair and held his hand. He saw how dehyrated and weak Hobi is and so, he helped Hobi in drinking the milk.

.

"Hobi..how are you? Are you in pain? I am so sorry Hobi. I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I tried my best to come fast but we were struck in traffic jam and when we came, you already delivered the baby and you weren't conscious" said Jin with a frown.

.

"It's okay Hyung. I am fine now. I am just tired because of pushing as the baby is quite big. I was literally ripped apart hyung. Felt like I am being cut. It's paining slightly because because of the stitches down there. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow hyung. Please don't feel guilty hyung. Joon was there, he took me here to the hospital and been with me for the hole time during labor. He actually encouraged me hyung and I feel bad for Joon. He got finger spasms because of me, I held his hand so tightly when I pushed the baby out and it resulted in spasms." Said Hobi with a sad face.

.

"Okay Hobi.. take rest" said Jin and Namjoon interruped him saying..

"Ahh..It's okay Hobi. I am alright.. and about this muscle spasms, doctor said It will get cured within one or two days and doctors even prescribed me medicine and pain relief gel" said Joon scratching his head" making Jin chuckle.