You are my Hope~Namjihope(M)

After a month

.

The days went on and Jimin started to distance himself more not only from Hobi but also from Aera too. As soon as he returns home, he used to directly go to Aera's playroom to see his daughter who is playing with soft toys, remote controlled cars and kitchen sets but now he straight away goes to their shared bedroom, fresh up, eats his dinner and starts to use his phone. He started to spend more time on his phone and doesn't even play with Aera. Even if Aera calls him, his face reaction changes and he always tells her some reasons for not playing.

.

Aera is just two years old and she herself could feel her father distancing himself from them. Hobi tells her some stories and make always tries to distract her whenever Aera complains that her dada Jimin is not spending time with her. Hobi used to say that dada is kinda busy, stressed, not feeling well and all other lame excuses so that Aera won't get any negative impression on her dada Jimin.

.

Hobi could clearly understand that Jimin is distancing away from them. He doesnot want to ask to Jimin as it may result in very big drama. Hobi is a very matured person and not a henpecked husband. Hobi thinks that it would be great if Jimin himself comes and opens up about the reson behind moving away them. Hobi made up his mind to be brave and strong as his gut feeling keeps on telling him that something is bad is going to happen.

.

As days rolled on, Jimin even forgot that he has a family. Most of the times, he doesn't even come home, doesn't eat dinner with Hobi and he won't be in the home even on weekends. He used to pack his backbag, a small trolley and go out, telling Hobi that he will return only after three days. He spents more time in the phone and that is when Hobi could see his Jimin smiling, laughing and making Jokes. He missed that version of Jimin and Hobi becomes sad as Jimin no longer shows him the caring and loving version of him to Hobi, even to Aera.

.
_________________________________________

Friday, Evening

Jimin came home sharply at 6 and started to pack his bags. Hobi very well know that Jimin is going out.

.

"Hoseok..I am going out. I won't be here for 3 days. Take care of Aera. Call me if emergency" said Jimin not even maintaining eye contact with Hobi.

.

Hobi was heart broken after seeing changes in the atttitude of Jimin. He has never called Hobi as "Hoseok" but for past few days, he deliberately calls him as Hoseok. When Hobi and Jimin were in college, Jimin used to call him as "Hoseok hyung or Hobi hyung" and even after marriage Jimin used to call him as "hyung" with so much respect, but Hobi told him not to be formal and thus Jimin started to call him as "Hobi".

______________________________________

.

On saturday morning