My Little Omega~Hopekook (part-2)

Jungkook and Hobi stood infront of the priest. Kook was staring at him as if Hobi was a five course meal and it made Hobi shy and he was looking at the ground.

Hobi and Kook's father was standing a few steps away from the bride grooms. Namjin,Yoongi and Kook's friends Vmin are standing and making fun of Hopekook and saying how beautiful they both look as a couple.

Many celebrities, business men from various countries, politicians, employees of Jeon corporations, and actors were also invited.

The marriage ceremony started and the priest looked at Jeon Jungkook and asked;

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Jung Hoseok as you lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes.. I do" said Jungkook with a bored expression and cold voice which made Hoseok sad.

Do you Jung Hoseok take Jeon Jungkook as you lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes..I do" said Hobi with his usual sunshine smile which melted Kook's heart.

"Iam  announcing you as husbands on the God's grace..you may kiss your bride" said the priest.

Hobi became nervous when the priest unterred those words. He saw Kook looking at him. He became shy and averted his gaze from Kook. Kook came near him and pulled Hobi by his waist. He came near his face and Hobi could feel Kook's breath on his face. He kissed his forehead and everyone in the church cheered them. Hobi was happy and sad at the same time as Kook didnot kiss him on his lips which made him think that Kook didnot like him.

"You both have declared your consent before the church. May the lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen" announced the priest.

Mr. Jung and Mr. Jeon blessed Hopekook. Mr. Jung asked Kook to care of his son Hobi and Kook promised that he will take good care of him which was an utter lie but Kook will later realise that it is not a lie but a promise that he will take good care of him son and trear him like a prince.

Mr. Jeon gave a key of the new mansion to Kook as a gift and Mr. Jung gifted them a brand new car and gave the key of it. Kook first denied it but when he saw the melancholic face of Hobi, he accepted the key.

Hobi and Kook was about to go and before that his father came and hugged him. He consoled him and wished him good luck. He was sure that Hobi is gonna miss him so much but Hobi needs a patner too and as an omega he can't spend his heat all alone. He hugged Hobi tightly kissed his cheeks.

Hobi and Kook went to the new mansion in the car gifted by Hobi's father. Hobi was about to sit near Kookie but he glared at him. So, Hobi went to the back seat and sat. Atlast, they both went to the mansion and Hobi looked at it with amazement. He never saw this big mansion in his life.

He just stood there looking at the entrance and the big doors of mansion with the open mouth.

"Close you mouth Or else mosquito will enter" said Kook and after hearing those words, he immediately closed his mouth.

"Come inside or you are gonna stand here for your entire life?" Asked Kook.

"But my suitcase.."

"Servants are there. They will take it to your room..Now get in....Fast" growled Kook which scared Hobi

"Ahh..okay..okay" said Hobi and he ran inside the mansion.

After seeing Hobi run, Kook couldnot control his laugh.

Hobi came inside and stood in the middle of the mansion. It was so big and he don't wanna do anything that will make Kook angry.

Kook entered and asked him, "Do you know to do any household chores and know to cook?"