synopsis

BATTLE SCARS

keep marching on, this is worth fighting for — —

in which kudo suzume is not just a high school detective

watch me ignite — —

in the life of kudo suzume, nothing was what it was on the surface. everything has hidden layers, whether it's wanted or not. and Suzume has a bad habit of being able to see right through those layers and see the person underneath everything. her parents affectionately nicknamed her their soul because of this very reason.

suzume was too curious for her own good and it often got her wrapped up in various different situations. the police came to call her a Shinigami because death and other various crimes seemed to follow wherever she went. none of that was her fault, though. she was just cursed with very unfortunate luck regarding crime.

thankfully, though, the police have an ally in her with her deductive skills that help them solve the various crimes they come across. she points them in the right direction when they get stuck and often helps to arrest the perpetrators. because of her actions, she has become known around japan as the detective of the east.

as a high school student, suzume was not only busy helping police on occasion, but also with school work that she thankfully was good at getting done quickly and correctly. she has gotten the art of it down so well that she has people in her school coming to her for studying tips and how to do their various assignments.

at the request of her best friend since childhood, mouri ran, Suzume takes her to the local amusement park for a day of fun and ends up drawn into yet another murder case at the rollercoaster ride she had just ridden. during the investigation, she comes across two suspicious men in black, which ends up drawing her into a larger world of crime and the people working to take their organization down.

kamiya kari as
KUDO SUZUME

japanese | seventeen | taurus | high school detective of the east | the kind soul | 5'5"

[ JAPAN'S SHERLOCK HOLMES ]

i was a fool, made up some rules to stay here on the ground — —

side a kudo suzume
i. the archer, taylor swift
ii. life in my bones, marc scibilia
iii. show, ado
iv. happiness, needtobreathe
v. not strong enough, boygenius
vi. still here, league of legends
vii. cruel summer, riell & 88jetz
viii. end of me, ashes remain
ix. you are enough, sleeping at last
x. can't catch me now, olivia rodrigo

side bbattle scars
i. don't sing the blues, bohnes
ii. walk, saint chaos & sam tinnesz
iii. wolves, kaaze & sam tinnesz & silverberg
iv. dirty, grandson
v. sing to me, missio
vi. odds are, the fifthguys & thatsimo & riell
vii. level, sawanohiroyuki[nzk] & tomorrow x together
viii. body bag, neoni
ix. r.i.p. to my youth, the neighbourhood
x. no body, no crime, taylor swift & haim