37. Something is not right with Ary

Start from the beginning

Ary: School start ho rahe

Arjun: Aur tumhe school nahi jana?

Ary shook his head in no.

Sakshi: Kyu? Tumhe to school Jana bahut pasand hai na?

Ary: Mujhe nai Jana maine bola na.

Ary broke the hug and turned his face to other side and covered himself with comforter.

Arjun sighed and plugged ear phone.

Sakshi: Yeh school Jane se itna katra kyu raha hai? Kuchh to baat hogi na

Arjun nodded in yes.

Arjun: But I don't know.

Sakshi: Abhi or Ahana?

Arjun shook his head in no indicating even they did not know anything else he would have been informed.

Arjun: Achchha abhi main rakhta hoon. Kal baat karte hai

Sakshi nodded in yes

Sakshi: Apna aur mere bachche ka dhyan rakhna. Good night

Arjun: Yes Ma'am. Good night

Arjun was about to hang up but Sakshi stopped him

Sakshi: Arjun..

Arjun: Haan..

Sakshi: I love you 🫂

Arjun: I love you too Sakshi ❤️

Arakshi hung up the call and Arjun turned to Ary. He put down the comforter and caressed Ary's hair. Ary in reflex turned to him and hugged him. Arjun smiled and kissed on his forehead. He too slept.

It was around 2:30 AM when Arjun's sleep broke as he heard some mumbling and when he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see Ary covered in sweat and was mumbling something which he could not understand but the priority here is to calm Ary and Arjun just hugged his baby brother tightly saying sweet nothings in his ears. Ary too started to calm down and eventually again fell asleep.

Arjun: Kuchh to hai Jo isko pareshan kar Raha hai lekin kya? Uper se kisi aur ko kaise kuchh nahi pata.

Arjun sighed and then he just kept caressing Ary's hair. He slept nearly around 5 AM in the morning and woke up again at 6:30 AM and found Ary sleeping peacefully hugging him. He was about to get up but Ary has hold his hand. He felt it a little warmer than normal. He quickly checked his forehead and then neck. His body was quite warmer than normal. Arjun quickly took out the thermometer and checked Ary's fever. He was having fever between 100-1 degree. Arjun sighed and caressed his hair again and kissed on his forehead.

Arjun got ready and again checked Ary's fever which was quite lower but he was still having it. He called Aditi and asked her about whether he can give the previous medicines which she has prescribed when he got fever on staying alone at the house to which Aditi told him he can so Arjun was now just thinking on what should be made in breakfast so that Ary eat it and can have his medicines. He was lost in his thoughts when his phone rang. He picked it up.

Arjun: Haan Sakshi

Sakshi: What happened?

Arjun sighed

Arjun: Ary ko halka sa fever hai. Adi ko puchh ke medicine denewala hoon lekin..

Sakshi: Main uske liye poha bana ke laa rahi hoon. Woh mere hath ke bane pohe kha lega don't you stress yourself on this. Kunal bhaiya aur bhabhi aa gaye kya apne relatives ke waha se?

Arjun: No. Unka message aaya tha ki unko time lagega. Bhabhi ke relatives hai thode kareebi so..

Sakshi: Okay no worries. I am coming. Aditi aa rahi hai check karne?