{My Brother's Dead....}

Mulai dari awal

"Zane stay with her, I'm going to find out what happened" I heard Aphmau say, I seen Zane nod his head and I turned around seeing Petra now looking at me.

"Kawaii-Chan" She whispered, her voice sounding so broken as I pushed past the officers that tried stopping and heard Zane telling them that it was my brother.

I ran towards her and the second I had reached her, her knees buckled and she fell into me sobbing loudly as I caught both her and Jasmin at the same time.

She let out loud sobs into my shoulder as I looked around hearing Jasmin screaming even louder, a paramedic came running over and carefully took Jasmin from her trying to calm down.

"You're Cyrus Ashida's sister?" I looked over my shoulder to see a police officer standing there, I nodded my head and he nodded to a place nearby and I knew he wanted to speak to me.

Aphmau came back and she took Petra from me as I shakily followed the police officer and Zane followed me, I looked around hearing shouting that I thought was Abel's.

"I'm sorry for this but we need an official confirmation that this is Cyrus Ashida" My heart felt like it stopped bleeding as we stopped in front of a gurney covering the body.

I was praying that somehow it wasn't Cyrus at all, I watched as they pulled down the cover and I let out a sob turning around and without thinking, I hid my face in Zane's shoulder.

But instead of pushing me away, he placed a hand on my back as I started crying once again and placed a hand on his shoulder but he didn't do anything about it.

"We need a confirmation that this is Cyrus Ashida" I heard someone say quietly and I felt Zane nod his head knowing by my reaction it was infact Cyrus.

"It is" He answered for me and I heard them wheel the gurney away with him, once they were far enough I started sobbing loudly and felt my knees give out once again.

Zane caught me and wrapepd his arms around me holding me up as I heard more shouting and caught a glimpse of Abel running towards the ambulance in his police uniform.

Wrapping my arms around Zane, I continued crying as Abel shouted for them to stop because it can't be Cyrus and I heard Jasmin still screaming and Petra sobbing loudly.

-The Funeral Preparations-

"Will his wife be joining us?" The man asked, I shook my head and looked around the cemetery that I was in and I was completely by myself with Jasmin at my side.

Petra hasn't left her bed in the last week since the accident and I had taken over everything because nobody else could do it, so it was left to me to do this and take care of Jasmin.

"Do you know them?" The man asked, I turned around and stopped when I seen Garroth and Zane walking towards me, I let out a shaky breath and nodded my head.

Jasmin looked around the cemetery unaware of where we are and dressed in a little black dress while I had a black leather skirt, a black long sleeve mock neck and black blazer with a pair of black pointed toe heels on.

I ran towards them and wrapped my arms around them careful not to drop Jasmin in the process, they both hugged me back and pulled away a minute later.

"Aphmau and Katelyn are with Petra. Dante and Travis are with Kia and Malyk. Laurance is helping clean up Petra and Cyrus' house for her. And we're going to be here for you" Garroth explained.

"Thank you" I whispered and they nodded their heads as Garroth nodded to Jasmin and I carefully placed her in his arms, he adjusted her in his arms and started walking with me.