Deja Vu

WARNING: Chapter contains sexual content!!

Please excuse any mistakes, I'm exhausted. Hope you all enjoy!

Temptation: the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise.

Summer days fade out into autumn greys and winter blues beckon spring afternoons, the weather had now cooled down dusting over Paris like a blanket, meanwhile Larry was having a serious case of deja vu.

He had lived this before

The air grew hazy as his breath sped up, his eyes tightly shut. Sweat dripped from his afro and ran down to his neck, his mind foggy and his knees were starting to buckle.

Lau felt way too good

Lau cried out on cloud nine, Larry's pace was brutal and he had to thank god for this skillful hips. He couldn't think straight with Larry's hand in his pants stroking him, letting out a loud he felt Larry's tongue on his neck marking his territory "mm L-Larry we s-should stop b-baby". Lau was trying to uncloud his brain long enough to form a sentence while Larry's hand began to speed up. He had him pinned against the window of their bedroom and they both had work in an hour, if they didn't stop they'd be late. "L-Larry, baby.. w-we have work" Lau whined at the coldness of Larry's rings wrapped around his cock moaning again when Larry's fingers brushed across the tip.

"I no care, I want you so bad" Larry whispered biting down onto his earlobe driving Lau crazy, he no longer cared about being late to work, Larry removed his hand and pulled Lau's pants all the way down, "step" he instructed gripping his hips, his lips finding that delicious neck once again. "Larry please" Lau whined out, he hadn't been touched in awhile and he needed it. "You sound so sexy when you beg Belle, drives me crazy" Larry growled into his ear grinding his hips against his love's. He pulled his own pants down biting his lip, eager to feel Lau around him. "I need you bebe, you feel that?" Larry pressed himself against lau moaning at the friction "you so mean teasing me then no let me have you" Lau was on the verge of losing his mind and it was all because of Larry, his skin was so hot not even the cool glass could chill him.

He gripped the back of Larry's neck panting heavily into his mouth "I sorry baby, I need you now.. please" he tilted his back releasing one of the most beautiful sounds Larry has ever heard, he grabbed the back of Lau's legs instructing him to "jump" not being able to wait much longer. Lau jumped up his legs finding purchase around Larry's waist, he laid his head back against the window whimpering at the feel of Larry inside him. It felt so good he never wanted him to pull out. Larry started off with slow thrusts letting lau adjust gradually speeding up his hips, biting his lip and tilting his head back thrusting at rapid speed.

The only sound that was heard was skin slapping and moans. "You feel so fucking good" Larry growled the suction of Lau's hole making his eyes roll back. Lau softly whimpered latching onto his shoulders to ground himself although he didn't think it was working. "Larry" he heard Lau's voice calling his name making him moan louder "that's right babè, call my name", he'd heard this before somewhere. It all felt like it had happened already, as they climaxed together he realized why this event seemed so familiar

He dreamed about it

Only this time it unfolded before his eyes as if it was playing out on film, but it was real this time. He could every touch, hear every moan and whimper, every call of his name and he loved every bit of it. "Bebè let's work from home today" a shit eating grin gracing his features to which Lau agreed too out of breath and hazy to think for himself. "Why you smile so hard?" Larry came clean about his dream while cleaning Lau up making sure he was hydrated. "I had a dream about this, everything that just happened us did in my dream" lau tilted his head in confusion "the dream I woke you up from?" Larry nodded helping Lau over to the bed laying down with him "mhm, that one". It was Lau's turn to come clean about his fantasies and dreams he'd had, "I dreamed about you in that way too, before us confess to each other. I thought I was going crazy" he admitted rubbing the back of his neck bashfully nervous to how Larry would react. "You not the only one Belle, I dreamed of you way more than that one time" Lau swatted at his chest playfully calling him a perv to which he laughed at.

He moved from his spot in bed making his way to the bathroom, pride in his steps.

He felt like that nigga

Making his way into the bathroom he began to fill the porcelain tub with water making sure the temperature was good before coming back out. He scooped Lau up into his arms carrying him into the bathroom where they'd share a bath, once bathed he carried them back into the bedroom to take a quick nap. Lau curled into him as they peacefully fell asleep

But peace was the last thing Lau would have

———

He walked through the halls gazing at all the golden columns and architecture his red orbs could see, his long tendrils falling over his shoulders and down his back. His floor length silk robe dragging against the pristinely polished floors as he walked passing fellow acquaintances he'd come to know. Once he'd passed them all he picked up his speed now speed walking towards the big golden doors. His face twisted up in unshed tears as he flung open the golden doors racing outside, his breathing picked up as he glanced around. Before he knew it he'd hiked up his robe and took off running as fast as his legs would take him, the house behind him becoming further and further in the distance. He let the tears fall as he continued to run not caring if his legs gave out, he'd fly if needed.

He needed to escape him

Next thing you know

He was covered in blood with his eyes blown wide, how did it come to this? He could hear his footsteps trailing after him sounding quicker than his own, If he didn't speed up he'd catch him. "Laurent!" He heard him yell, his voice a bit hoarse from the yelling over the commotion in the house. 'He killed someone... multiple people, he'd hurt me numerous times'  his brain kept screaming at him causing him to run faster.

He had to escape

Move, you have to move

The man whose arms once felt like home were now unrecognizable... the same hands he used to run through his hair or caress his body were now covered in blood, blood that was not his own. He felt like he didn't know who he was anymore, did he ever love him or was he faking it to get close to him, he began to question their relationship as he ran. His hand brushing across the wound to his stomach causing him to wince a bit, he had to get to a hospital and quick. "Laurent just fucking listen to me!" He was always stoic never showing emotion to anyone, he couldn't let him get into his head now he needed to survive. He felt hands on his arms forcefully turning him around, his back being slammed into a tree causing him to wince. "Fucking listen to me, I love you okay I- I- I do.. I know I fucked up just.. fuck why can't you just fucking understand!"

His eyes were blown wide as he gripped the gun and his arms he once again winced trying to push him off of him, "You never loved me.. let go!". He tilted his head with a psychotic look in his eyes, bending to his height he looked him in the eyes as he kissed him. Thinking quickly he kicked him in the crotch before taking off again, he'd run until her legs gave out if it meant getting away from him. He almost made it hearing the gun go off, the bullet piercing his back going through his chest before he sat up screaming "NO" his whole body shaking. Larry shot up out of his sleep confusingly taking in a shaking a hyperventilating Lau "bebè?" He moved to hold him harshly getting cut off by Lau flinching away "NO TOUCH ME" he had now leaped out of the bed placing himself in the nearest corner causing Larry to become even more confused

What the actual fuck