Batman

WARNING: Chapter contains sexual content!!

Just a little filler for you guys while I finish up this chapter mwah!!

It burns through his chest, as Larry puffs the smoke filling up his lungs he wasn't one to smoke but he needed a fix. He lets the snow coloured gas cloud his vision, and watches as it dissipates into the air, revealing the bright glowing spectrum of colours created by every skyscraper and building scattered in the city, which looks way too alive at this late in the evening in his opinion.

The cold late night breeze makes the hair on the back of his neck rise, enveloping his entire body. He's wrapped tightly in his hoodie, but still, it doesn't stop the cold from seeping into his skin. He clutches the the crystal hanging from his neck in a way to ground himself- standing out no the roof of a store that closed two hours ago this late at night proves to be a wrong decision to Larry, he needed to move.

He inhales another one from the blunt, shutting his eyes to savour the heat flowing through every veins of his chest, before puffing it out, feeling empty again. He yearned to see this city burn to the ground the one that plagued his mind, the one he saw each time he closed his eyes. He knew it was stupid but it seemed he made irrational decisions when he was drunk and even worse irrational decisions when sober so this blow wouldn't hurt too bad.

He felt like Batman watching over Gotham

Was he even thinking straight at this time? Did this city plague his mind just like when he was in high school ? He barely knew the people in this city anymore yet his heart did a summersault every time he sensed something shady going down. It was selfish but he wanted the city as his, to be king on his throne. Watching over this place like the vigilante he'd become, this place would stay clean

If he had a say in it

———

He sat at the top of the bed leaning against the cushioned headboard. The silk bedsheets covering his lower half seeing as it had puddled into his lap when he shifted. His head was tilted back causing his hair to fall over his shoulders and cascade down slightly past his collarbone. His ring clad hand moved in a up and down motion underneath the sheets as he stroked his shaft. "Fuck" He moaned underneath his breath as he stroked himself, his other hand rubbing his chest. A series of moans fell from his lips as his hand movements increased in speed, his tongue flicking out to lick across his lips moisturizing them. Larry plagued his mind, thoughts of him swirling around in his brain as he gripped himself at the base. "L-Larry" his name dripped from his lips like liquid, nothing else mattered in this moment. He envisioned Larry's hands touching him over his own bucking his hips upwards as he thought about their night together. The way Larry touched him, kissed him, held him... it was too much and yet not enough at the same time.

His alone time was interrupted by a voice sending shivers down his spine, "having fun without me bebè". He smiled at this reaching over running a hand through Larry's fro, "just warming up for you baby" he purred gazing at him through half lidded eyes. Larry pulled the covers back climbing on top of him positioning himself between Lau's legs, giving his tip a kiss taking him into his mouth completely. Lau moaned placing his hand into Larry's hair tilting his head back again allowing Larry to work his magic. He smirked taking Lau deeper into his mouth caressing his thighs giving them a gentle squeeze relishing in the sounds Lau made above him. Getting creative he reached down easing a finger into Lau's puckered hole thrusting at the same time of his suctions driving Lau crazy. He was already close and Larry wasn't helping him hold back, feeling his orgasm at his tip he cried out for Larry as a warning. "L-Larry, baby I c-close, so close". Larry hummed tightening his suction and speeding up his finger adding another pushing Lau over the edge causing him to cum into his mouth painting his throat with cream.

Larry removed Lau from his throat and his finger from his hole with a shit eating grin as Lau panted above him. "When you get back?" Larry rubbed his thighs giving his tip another kiss before letting up placing the covers back over him, "a few minutes ago" lau curled into him getting comfortable. "What you do?" He asked stroking Larry's chest rolling his eyes at his response grinning afterwards, "protected Gotham"