Ivy

Hello loves! Another update for you all, hope you enjoy! (Not proofread!! I'm trying to get better y'all I promise lol)

I thought that I was dreaming when you said you loved me...
...The start of nothing... had no chance to prepare couldn't see you coming.

We come into this world with a purpose.. we float throughout a spiritual timeline not knowing our purpose and some of us die still not knowing our purpose..

That's the way everyday goes, every time we have no control
If the sky is pink and white, if the ground is black and yellow

I am Laurent Bourgeois and I know my purpose.

——————

The sky looked like something off of a pastel canvas, purples and pinks mixed with oranges and yellows... it was a beautiful sight to witness. Lau exhaled laying back onto the flowered filled grass gazing up at the sky. His photogay bag discarded next to him filled with film and a camera that hadn't been used for years. He was a lawyer now who wanted to share his visions with the world, but through the lenses of his camera and his belief in justice. Photography would always be his first love, right next to dance of course. He viewed the world differently than everyone else, he saw the good in everyone, he also witnessed the bad but he always looked at things in a positive light. That's one thing some people couldn't do. Closing his eyes, he inhaled and exhaled the fresh air opening up his lungs to Mother Nature letting her breathe life into him. He'd meditated for the day already but would always except the extra nurturing she offered.

Life and freedom.. his favorite form of intoxication. He didn't need alcohol or any form of drugs to feel drunk or high. He could do that with his feelings of freedom alone. His afro growing upward towards the sun which in return kissed his melanin skin. His skin which smelled of brown sugar and was smooth like cocoa butter, the beautiful ink edged into his skin telling a story: a beautiful canvas he was. His cocoa brown eyes shined brighter each time the sunlight hit them. He was truly beautiful physically and spiritually. He oozed positivity and good energy drawing people to him to brighten their lives up for a bit. From his jazzy music taste to the way he dressed, he was unique in his own way. He would take the time to remember how his mother used to hate him taking photos of her all the time just to catch her hanging them up in her room or placing them in a photo album.

That she held close to her heart  

Larry on the other hand loved his photo being taken and Lau loved taking pictures of him, he had every single one he'd ever taken of him. His favorite one was of Larry standing in the hallway of their quaint little house staring off to the side, his hair in cornrows tucked underneath a folded red bandanna. He had been looking at Ray who was trying to decide which goggles would go with his outfit of the day, Larry was hard at work trying to pick between the black or the purple. He'd snapped the photo mid conversation smiling sheepishly when he was caught

"Man which one should I do? We got school in like twenty minutes" Larry hummed folding his arms across his chest tilting his head to the side. Black goes with anything you wear yet the purple would add a pop of color. Ray was clad in an oversized jersey with acid washed jeans paired with Jordans. The purple would compliment the red of the jersey but the black would make it pop, it would blend into his hair color too though. It was a very hard decision to him, he looked him over once again before making his choice "do the black with the gold trim, it would bring out the red but won't hide in your hair". Ray grinned nodding while pulling out the goggles Larry had described "you're a genius man!" He definitely was a genius especially to Lau who lurked around the corner. Holding up the camera their mother bought him for their birthday he waited for the right moment snapping the photo. The flash blowing his cover he gazed up making eye contact with Larry who grinned at him "gotcha" he made finger guns at him causing to laugh.