Forbidden Thoughts

WARNING: contains sexual content!!!
Side note: This chapter was originally longer than this, the next half shall be posted in the next chapter. Please excuse any errors as this was not proofread before posting, I apologize in advance

Lau sighed deeply tilting his head to the side gripping tattooed skin, a soft moan escaping his lips. A quiet gasp releasing itself from his throat, his hips grinding down against every thrust he received. "Fuck... L-Larry we can no do t-this" he moaned out moaning loudly. "Take it Belle, you can take it" Larry moaned into his ear thrusting deeper into Lau. He wrapped his legs around his waist pinning Lau's hands against the wall, "feel that Belle? This what you been missing, this is what you been needing".

Lau moaned digging his nails into his skin giving into the pleasure he received. He hadn't been touched in so long and this felt too good. The way Larry rolled his hips into him, the way he touched him in ways Lau could never touch himself, the way he listened to Lau's orders when he wanted something faster or harder... it was all too much much and not enough at the same time.

"Larry, L-Larry I'm gonna cum" Lau cried out his moans increasing as Larry thrusted harder and deeper. They panted into each other's mouths while Lau squeezed his eyes shut. "Cum for me Belle, cum for me" Larry encouraged feeling his own orgasm approaching. "M-Merde Larry! Merde!" Lau cried out his orgasm hitting him tenfold. Once Larry came they gently slid down the wall, Larry pulling Lau in for a hungry kiss moaning into his mouth.

Just then Lau sat up in bed panting heavily glancing around to find Larry sound asleep, sighing a bit he removed himself from the bed walking downstairs to the kitchen. He needed to sort out his emotions and bring around Larry at the moment wasn't going to help. He sat at the island slowly sipping on a cup of warm milk to ease his nerves.

His thoughts were all over the place and he was beginning to get a headache. That dream he had felt all too real and he doesn't know how to feel about it... it's true he hasn't been touched in years and it's no secret about his feelings for Larry yet that dream hit him like a ton of bricks and he doesn't want to face the music right now.

He finished his milk, washed his mug and made his way upstairs into the guest room laying down on the bed. He got himself comfortable slowly drifting off.

———

The Next Morning:

Larry awoke the next morning to an empty bed, confused he gazed around the room before deciding to get up. Slipping on his house shoes he made his way to the guest room cracking the door slightly peaking in. A soft smile spreading across his lips as witnessed a sleeping Laurent, he looked beautiful when he did anything but he was a true sleeping beauty.

He closed the door behind him making his way down the stairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for himself and his Belle. Taking out the ingredients he needed, he washed his hands beginning to prepare everything making sure to be as quiet as he could. The entree for today's breakfast consisted on chorizo and spinach omelettes stuffed with chopped ham. He would go on to pair them bacon, fried just enough for a slight crunch and creamy cheese grits topped with sautéed shrimp. He had plated everything and was in the middle of pouring Lau's glass of orange juice when he heard footsteps approaching, glancing up just to be welcomed with the most adorable sight: Lau sleepily rubbing his eyes with a pout.

He could his heart melting as he gazed at the other smiling brightly

Larry: Good morning Belle