Meant To Be

A little update for my loves! Mwah! Hope you enjoy

"Man what happened?" Ray asked leaning back in his chair folding his arms across his chest, Reggie sat in the chair beside him shaking his head a bit. Larry sat on the sofa, his elbows resting on his knees with his head hung. Reggie and Ray knew of his feelings for Lau, they knew how deep they ran and how serious he was about him. Larry sighed running a hand over his face out of frustration with himself. "H-He was telling me about how he gonna be a lawyer and how happy he was... he looked so beautiful smiling at me. He was jumping a-and he slipped so I caught him, his eyes were sparkling a-and I couldn't stop myself... I kissed him and he kissed me back, I thought it was oki until he snapped out of it and pushed me off. He looked scared, he ran off and locked his self in his room and he no come out."

Reggie whistled a bit while Ray sighed shaking his head "Damn man", Larry sighed again gazing down at the carpet of Ray's living room "I no know what to do, I no want to lose him. Mon dieu I so stupid! I no stop myself and now look!". Ray casted a gaze in Reggie's direction before speaking "man, I think you should talk to him. Y'all can't ignore this forever and it needs to be discussed." Reggie nodded agreeing with him. "I know you're not gonna lose him but it does need to be discussed, maybe he feels the same but it happened so fast it shocked him." It was Ray's turn to nod this time getting up patting Larry on the back.

"Do you want us in the basement in case shit go left?" Larry glanced at Reggie shaking his head, "nah, I need to do this alone" he sighed getting up from his seat dapping them up giving bro hugs. "Thanks, I'll keep y'all updated" Ray nodded walking him to the door, Reggie in tow "ight man drive safe" Larry nodded before climbing in the car driving off leaving them to watch until his car disappeared.

———

Lau froze hearing Larry's car pull into the driveway, he hadn't been home since last night... since their altercation. He raced up the stairs quickly locking himself in his room again to ignore confrontation, he didn't want to talk about this. Larry walked into the house throwing his keys into the bowl on the counter with a sigh, making his way upstairs he stopped in front of Lau's door staring at it for a few minutes contemplating knocking. His internal battle ended when he decided to say "fuck it" under his breath and knock. "Belle? Can we please talk for this, I can no stand not seeing you or holding you at night" he was met with no answer yet he knew his brother was home.

After a few more minutes of silence he sighed again making his way into his own bedroom changing out of his clothes opting for just some grey sweats. He was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone when he heard his door creak open, he knew it was Lau

He felt him from the hallway

Lau shyly walked into the room, his hair wild and covering his face but he could care less. He didn't want to talk about it but he couldn't bare the hurt he heard in Larry's voice, he ignored him like a child and ran from him.

He deserved an answer at least

He sat at the edge of bed while Larry watched him like a hawk before adverting his gaze back to his phone. Lau felt his heart twist moving to speak getting cut off by Larry holding up his hand to stop him "you no have to talk, I crossed a boundary and I sorry, I understand if you want for leave". This hurt Larry to say but he'd rather live separately with Lau as his brother than have his heart ripped out from him being so close. This also hurt Lau who felt as if Larry was giving up on him and speaking for him, he was a grown man he could voice his own feelings.

"You fucking idiot, you know how long I love you? Larry I love you! I love you more than my brother! I want for be yours for so long but you no see me! Now you brush it off like it no happen! We kissed Larry! You kissed me and I kissed you! It happened!" Lau stood to his feet pointing at finger at Larry who had twisted his face up standing to his feet as well firing back. "I brush you off!? Who ran Laurent!? You! You ran from me! You shut me out! You no talk to me! You do that remember!? I begged you for talk to me! You pushed me away like I disgust you! I love you Lau! I loved you before that asshole Jaden! Do you know how hard it was for me to be near you all the time I no be able to touch you, kiss you, hold you, love you the way you deserve!? You should have been mine from the beginning no his!"

The room fell silent, it seemed to do that a lot these past few days. Silence had become their best friend, they stared at each other breathing heavily with running adrenaline. Neither expected to fight or confess but they'd worked each other up and now here we are. Lau was the first to break adverting his gaze to the carpet whispering loud enough for Larry to hear "you l-love me?". Larry slowly made his way over to Lau gently cupping his cheeks gazing into his eyes

This ended tonight, Lau would feel his love

"Yes bebè, I love you. I love you so much and it killed me when you left for that Morceau de merde (piece of shit). You were meant for be mine and I no stop until I have you" Lau gazed into his eyes feeling tears roll down his cheeks "I already yours you idiot". Larry chuckled a bit looking down at Lau's lips before his eyes traveled back up to meet his twin's. "Can I kiss you Belle?" Lau immediately nodded moving closer to him "please". Larry leaned into kissing Lau deeply sighing when he felt him immediately return it.

This is where he was meant to be

———

Larry awoke to Lau's hair in his face and his head on his chest but he didn't mind, this is where Lau belonged: with him. He had to open today but honestly all he wanted to do was be with his love, he called the restaurant telling them he couldn't make it today but would be in tomorrow before ending the call. He gazed down running his hand through Lau's fro admiring his beauty, he felt completed now. He just wished Lau knew the other half of him

The side he hid so well

He felt possessive over him, he couldn't stand the thought of someone besides himself touching him, holding him, just being around him. Lau was his drug and he didn't want rehab. Larry smiled as he felt Lau start to stir, soon he was staring into the most beautiful pair of brown eyes he's ever seen. Lau gazed up, yawned and smiled back at Larry which squeezed his heart. "Good morning" he breathed kissing Lau on the nose to which made Lau giggle a bit "Hi". He caressed Lau's cheek taking all of him in "you sleep well?" Lau nodded his head hugging Larry's waist "did you". He nodded yawning softly himself "mhm, you hungry?" Lau shrugged a bit "I could eat" to which Larry responded "I bet you could" earning him a swat to the chest causing him to laugh.

———

"Larry! Stop, I gotta go over these papers baby!" Lau squealed while Larry held him from behind planting kisses onto his neck. "I no do anything" he innocently answered sporting his bunny smile, "you're distracting me, now stop it!". Larry placed one last kiss to his skin before nodding with a laugh "oki oki, I sorry. You just look so good" Larry rose to his feet making his way to the bathroom "I gonna shower and jerk off to the thought of you" he joked earning him a pillow to the face while he laughed loudly

That man would be the death of him