Ready

WARNING: chapter contains sexual content!! Hope you enjoy my loves! (Not proofread will do later)

A week later... 

If you could die and come back to life
Up for air from the swimming pool
You'd kneel down to the dry land
Kiss the Earth that birthed you
Gave you tools just to stay alive
And make it out when the sun is ruined

The sky immersed him while the wind kissed his skin that radiated underneath the sun's light. Sat in the grassy noll of the backyard he closed his eyes breathing slowly

Inhale

Hold

Exhale

Him and the earth becoming one as Mother Nature greeted him once again, the sun taking its time to kiss his melanin being as gentle as a feather. She held him in her arms as he whispered to her deep in the spirit realm, kissing the earth that birthed him. She allowed his muscles to relax and his mind to clear of any thoughts that weren't tranquility.

He needed to express his heart to her

His coily Afro saying hello to the gods once again growing higher towards the heavens, the ink covered canvas he called arms seemed to glow brighter while he sunk deeper. It's like he could hear her whispering to him, protecting his mind and spirit with her overcast "everything is alright my child, just breathe". He obeyed releasing the baggage that did not matter at this time and probably would never matter again, "you are more than enough, you are beautiful and you are worthy of love" he chanted in his mind echoing her as the words filled his ears like a familiar tune. He was beautiful, not only to himself but to Larry as well, he was more than enough for Larry but also himself and lastly he was worthy of love be it from himself and Larry.

He was worthy of Larry's love, Larry is not Jaden

"Larry is not Jaden my child, Jaden can hurt you no longer. Let Larry in, breathe Larry in. Your past will not hold you back, you shall not let it" he breathed these words in echoing them back to her showing her understood her message. Jaden shall plague his mind no longer, his fear shall no longer exist. Larry was all he needed, Larry was all he wanted.

He reclined back into her hold inhaling her in one last time exhaling gently opening his eyes to be greeted by an identical force. Here sat Larry in front of him inhaling and exhaling along his side, tapping into his own tranquility. It was a beautiful sight, a beautiful feeling to know that Larry would go to the ends of the earth for him.

By any means necessary

His equally large Afro pulled back into a puff stretched towards the heavens basking in its glory, his inked canvas matching the other half of his soul. The wind caressing his spirit as she breathed air into him as well as life "You are his protector, love him as you were destined to do so. You shall show him a love as he has never known and you shall do it genuinely." He heard her clear as day and accepted his goal proudly. He would love Lau with all his might no matter his darkness

Lau was the epitome of everything light while he resonated with darkness: yin and yang. Lau was his light at the end of the tunnel, smiling at him with pearly whites and a soul so beautiful Mona Lisa would weep. He yearned to touch him, kiss not only his body but his soul and he planned to do just this.

"Larry" he heard his love's voice so sweet sugar dulled in comparison, opening his eyes he took him in gently squeezing his hands. "Yes my love?" Giving Lau his full attention returning the smile he received, "I think I ready.." Larry shook his head at this squeezing his hands again "Lau I want you so badly, you know this but you are more important than making love. I want you certain that you ready, I can wait oki? I will wait as long as you need". Lau smiled leaning forward placing a firm kiss to his lips "thank you but I trust you, you not Jaden. I know you never hurt me... I ready" Larry returned the kiss chasing his lips when he pulled away causing Lau to give in kissing him once more. "Oki"