✨Chapter 31✨

HI GUYS

THIS CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT YN AND ARA SO ITS ON YOU GUYS TO WHETHER READ IT OR NOT

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Then jk went towards his place where he was standing before. The all soldiers bowed and saluted to queen mother. including jk, jk dad, and other members of bts. Then they all went and sat on their horses and went out of the palace.

Queen mother wasn't feeling good and then she collapsed because of crying so much. Yn catched queen mother before she fell on the Floor. everyone panicked.

Yn and Aurora took queen mother to her chamber as others doesn't have permission to touch anyone from royal just the personal maids of them can touch them and that too if the master of its maid have given them permission but when another royals are there, they can't touch them as the other royals will take care of him/her.

They called the royal physician. The royal physician came and checked on her majesty.  The physician assured them that the queen mother was fine but she was sad and cried very much thats why she collapsed.

Everyone felt relieved when they heared that the queen mother was fine. It was night everyone went to their home and slept while some peoples weren't because they were worried about their family.

Yn went to her room and saw that little Ara was sleeping peacefuly on the bed while hugging yn's pillow.

Yn lips curved into a small smile and she slowly closed the door and went towards the bedroom to change her clothes into nightwear.

After wearing her clothes she went towards the warderobe and took out little Ara's nightwear as Ara hadn't changed her clothes and slept with her gown while crying as her daddy left her and she was sad.

Yn went towards her and slowly took Ara's gown from her body but as the gown was a bit heavy and had Crystals on it, it made Ara to wake up even though yn was taking out her clothes slowly as not to disturb her but she wake up. Ara looked at yn and the said.

Ara: mommy what are you doing?

Yn: Princess need to wear her nightwear and then she should sleep because if she doesn't change her clothes at night and then sleep. the clothes of her make the princess Beauty sleep disturb and then the princess will wake up so she should wear her nightwear before sleeping and then she should sleep.

while yn was talking to her she already made her wear her night gown and then Ara asked.

Ara: what will happen after the princess wake up? it is not something that important she can sleep again and if she want to change her clothes the she can do it and then sleep.

yn looked at her and then said: no she can't sleep again like how she slept first.

Ara: why?

Yn: Because once the princess wake up she can't sleep as she have slept and even if she sleep she will wake up again and again in night and that will make her sleep schedule ruin and everyday when she can't sleep at night she will stay awake and then she will sleep all the day and it isn't good for health and that make the princess face ugly. Her Beautiful Face will have Dark circles under their eyes and their will get red cause of not sleeping in time and their will Pain  and they will soon have Cancer.

Ara: then why you don't sleep early and sometimes you even cry in the bathroom so that i don't hear you.

yn gasped as she was shocked that how Ara knows about it. she hides herself so much but still it was waste as little Ara already seen it.

Yn: H-how? How do you know this?

Ara: mommy you are so bad. you always told me to tell you everything that happens to me or if something is in my mind. you even made a pinky promise with me but you never told me what was on your mind. you cried and told me that you are fine and nothing happened to you. you always hide everything from me. why mommy? Don't you accept me as your daughter? thats why you never told me what was on your mind as i am not your Biological Daughter? You've never told me about anything that happens to you like the stories in fairytales?

yn tears were Streaming down her face as she didn't realised that she was hurting her little daughter when she never told her anything abouts her.

She always wanted to protect her from the outer world because she is so innocent for this world that was why she never told her anything about her as she didn't wanted to make her worried about her.

Yn: n-no baby. I-it's not like what you think. I love you even more than me. you are my sweet and lovely daughter for who i can die happily without Thening. it was just that i didn't wanted to to make you Worry about me as you are still a small kid. you have a long Bourne infront of you which i don't know what you will See, what will make you happy, sad, or suffer. That was why i never told you and i am so so so so so sorry to make you fell like this.

Yn hugged Ara tightly and Ara hugged her back.

Ara: Its ok mommy but next time tell me about everything

yn: as my princess wish.

Yn made Ara lay and she lay too. ara hugged her tightly and then yn placed the duvets on them and then she kissed Ara's forehead and Ara kissed Yn's cheeks and they drifted into their dreamland without any worry but they don't know what is going to happen to them when there is no one to protect them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you guys think will happen to them?  write your answers on the comment section maybe if any of idea of you guys are good or twistful and maybe it can help me to Addo it in to the next chapter.

I know this chapter is very boring but plz get through it as i didn't have anything on my mind and some how made such a boring chapter in my interesting book😮‍💨😉😅

and Btw eat healthy and nutirious Food in suhor and Iftar and also don't Forget me in your prayers wish me a long and healthy life to continue this Story and end it with grace and support of you guys and Start the other stories which is on my mind for a long time and thank you so much guys for +18k views.

hope you all have a good day and Ramadan

1148 words