✨Chapter 17✨

Yn PoV
Then someone enter the room without knocking. We all looked towards the door. There was  1 small girl and 3 small boys. 2 of them were sleepy and wearing nightwear clothes and another two of them which looked like older than other two were wearing royal clothes. They entered but stopped when they saw us.

We were sitting on the bed while Ara was was in my hold. And then a guard entered.
Which was king jk personal guard and maid.

I stood up and bow to him which he and jk didn't liked it but didn't said anything.

Shu: my king princess and the princes came to see you and princess Ara.

King: ok you can go.

And then he went and I bowed to princess and princes and Ara came to me.

Ara: mom don't bow to them they are my brothers and sister so can you can take care of them also as your kids like me?

She showed me her puppy eyes which jk laughed in his mind and chuckled in out. Cuz he knows Ara puppy eyes can make everyone to accept what she want, its her power.

I kneeled towards her and whispered in her ear.

Yn: I can't do that until they want me ok?
So we will see if they want I will take care of them like you.

Ara: ok but I am telling you they will accept you no matter what they will like you.

You chuckled then they came towards jk and hugged him which jk did too. And they greeted each other and asked about their sleep which the kids answered.

Alex(9 yo big brother): dad who is she?

Ara: she is my mom.

Lucas(8yo): don't joke around.

Ara: do you think i am joking. she is my mom not just me she is our mom

Jk And then Leo and Anna went towards ara and asked her.

Leo(5 yo) & Anna (6yo): is she our mom for real?

Ara: of course

Leo and Anna can't believe it so they went towards jk and jk kneeled towards them.
Leo and Anna eyes were glossy as they didn't want to hear Ara lied to them they want their mom. They want to have their own mom.

Leo and Anna: dad is he our mom for real?

Jk knew that If he say no they will be heart broken cuz at first they really think that they find their mom.

Jk looked towards yn and yn looked towards Ara, Leo and Anna then she thought and nodded which made jk shocked but happy cuz no one until now no one ever wanted to be their real mom just to be queen they accept. But jk can read minds so always when it's needed he always read their mind but today when he read her mind he felled  in love with her again. As her thought was pure.

Yn thought which jk also read her mind:
I love kids and I don't have any problem with it but I don't want to be their mom cuz what if they one day  find out about me and they will become heart broken. But if I can be their mom I will never marry and I will became old here with them if king and queen let me.