✨Chapter 11✨

She saw that there were many persons sitting in a chair while they are unconscious. Room was filled with a blood smell and that make people nauseous it was big room walls had dry splashing bloods there were bloody strecher, kinds of chairs that has hat *and that hat can make people mouth into 2 pieces *( yn don't know about how they use that chairs), knifes, hammers, daggers all kind of handy torture things were there in the table.

It was her first time to see such thing and that was why she was crying she slowly went to near the tied people's in the chair she opened the girl legs she was going to open her hands when tall and bulky guards with mask enter which she never saw with 2 people's unconscious which was looking like a criminal they came and closed the door and hurriedly went towards her yn shouted so much to don't come near her but they didn't hear.

A guard came from behind and injected yn in which she became unconscious but her necklace shined red. They tied her up in the chair and mind linked to their king.

Mind link

Guard: king we found the spy and she is human.

Jk: ok. Is the spy a girl?

Guard: yes.

Jk: ok I will come.

Jk PoV

I was in the office when I sudden feel pain in my arms and my ring shined red as I understand that yn was in danger but then a guard mind linked that they found the spy. After that I hurriedly went out and saw through my ring and after that I start to follow her smell but then I reach the basement room after following her smell.

I became confused that this place is where no one can see the door or the basement leave alone the entering their as it's a secret room which is hidden by my powers just some the trustworthy guards can see it or open the door which I gave them my permission and they all are the basement guards.

Still her smell was coming from the basement I decided to enter and they all bowed to me they told me about that spy girl which they found and she was tieded in the chair I can't see her face cuz of her hairs is in her face I sniffed and that the smell was coming from her and her chest shined red and I realised it was my love I runned toward her.

And opened her hand and legs I sat in the floor and take her in my arms. I tapped her cheeks she didn't even bulged. I shouted at the guards.

Jk: what did you all do to her? Why isn't she waking up?

Guard: we injected her.

I took her in my arms and went to my room and opened a secret room which is in my room. I gently placed her in bed and I placed my hands in her forehead and chanted a healing magic which yellow sparkly lights shined from my hand and it went to her forehead while doing that I coughed blood which was because i don't have my original being and I don't have enough mana.

I wiped my mouth and and did the processing after it's finish I kissed her forehead and wear my mask.

( another secret room in jk room)

I was looking at her as I was sitting on the edge of the bed and telling her hairs and she opened her eyes as I take out the antidote injections with my healing powers so she is back in to normal she looked at me and her eyes were watery but she was forcing herself not to let her tears flow down. She wanted to sit and I helped her with that.

Yn: what are you doing here and where I am ?

Jk: I want to ask some questions and you are in my place.

Yn: what do you want to know ?

Jk: do you remember how you became unconscious?

Yn: yes

Jk: can you tell me how?

Then yn explained all of it and without her realising she was crying. I hugged her tightly and caressed her back and hair to comfort her while she was sniffing.

Yn: p-pls s- save them they a-all were I-inj-injured.

I break the hug and wiped her tears gently and kissed her forehead.

Jk: I will do it .

I promise I will never let you see these things but I am sorry I will do it again cuz in this world if you are kind they will eat you so if someone neglects in affairs or do something to my family I will kill them in brutal way.

Yn: I think we should go before someone see us.

Jk: why?

Yn: if they see us together they will misunderstand us.

Jk: like what?

Yn: t- they will think that w-we are t-to-tog-together.

When she said that we should go out and oder popped in my mind and I teased her she was stuttering and blushing.

Jk: hahahaha

Yn: hey stop laughing

She was hitting me with small pillow as I should stop laughing this side of her was new for me and when she pouted I wanted to kiss her those plumpy and juice lips badly and wanting to eat her all out but i controlled my self. But then I feel something hard I saw down and i realised that my junior was standing proudly and it ached as i was horny.

Jk: ok ok.

I stood up and chant a magic with orange Color magic

Jk: this magic will teleport you to your room as others shouldn't see it btw we will meet soon bye for now

Yn: ok bye and thank you.

And she faded I sighed and went to change my clothes for the ceremony and I will take care of my junior after the ceremony.

After preparing myself  before I enter the ballroom they announced my entering and I went in all the guests i invited were their and they all bow to me.

^_^ ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^   ^_^

Hi guys
Hope you all are fine and liked this chapter
goal = 20+ votes.
5+new followers
20+ comments
If you guys do the task I will update another chapter slightly

Yk guys this year is going to end soon and plz give me a gift of 100+ followers 🥺
I know you guys can do it

1094words