✨Chapter 25✨

Guys. What do you think of if I make a book of recommendations. In which I will recommend people to read the books and I will write about it ( small spoiler) of the book. Cuz some people leave the book in the middle way and not support it cuz they don't like it ( cuz of the genres like fantasy, action, brutally) etc....
If you guys want me to recommend your books you can dm me and your link. And if I didn't make the your book recommend that means it's my first time reading it so wait a bit.

What do your think guys should I make it or not ?

Time skips to 18:00
Yn went to the horse barn and saw there was kook caressing a horse. His back was towards yn so he didn't noticed Yn until now. An idea popped in her mind.

She slowly went towards him and wanted to shout in his ears but jk turned around her shout was dead. Their faces were so near that it made yn fall.

But before she fall jk hold her by her waist preventing her from falling down.

Jk made her stand and they both smiled but jk did under his mask. But jk suddenly hugged her tightly which took her offguard.

Yn hugged her back and caressed his back gently.

Yn: what happened koo?

Jk: where were you? I missed you very much. I got to know you were in coma. Are you fine?

Yn: shh I am fine. Don't need to worry. So what are we going do here.

Jk: come I will take you to a place.

Jk looked at yn.clothes and he take out a thick cloak from the horse pocket as he brought it in case.

He made her wear it. As she was wearing just a jacket probably cuz she don't know they will go out.

( guys do you want season 2 of this book)9,

All the time yn was looking at him she was a blushing mess. She don't know why but whenever she is with jk she feel her heartbeat raced and blush whenever he is near her.

Jk then take out a thick and warm gloves and made her wear it and so with a scarf around her neck and a hat.

She was looking cute.

Jk: now we are going to ride the horse.

Yn: what? I don't know how to ride it and I am afraid of it.

Jk: don't be scared I am with you. Nothing will happens to you.

Yn nodded. Jk bring the horse out. It was his own horse. Her name is Bella. Bella is very gentle and jk rode her in wars in everywhere.

She is his best friend. He can say everything to her all his secrets which he can't tell others.

He made yn sat on it and then he sat behind her. Yn back was pressed to jk chest. They can feel each other heartbeat.

Jk told her to hold tightly and she did then he started to ride the horse with speed.

At first yn was scared but then slowly slowly she relaxed and she leaned to jks chest and without her knowing she fall asleep.

After 50 mins they reached the place but jk saw yn was asleep so he caressed her hair and face.

Jk: Ynie wake up. We reached.

Slowly yn opened her eyes after looking at her surroundings her mouth was open in awe.

Cuz the scenery she is looking at is unbelievable.