✨Chapter 28✨

Ara: Dad, you said you're powerful. Can you help mommy ?

Jk: What happened to mommy ?

Ara: mommy is crying badly.

Jk become worried.

Jk: why is she crying?

Ara: she said she lost her furtily.

Jk: you mean fertility?

Ara: yes. She is very sad.  Dad plz help mommy.

Jk realised that why yn was like this today. Jk come out of the room with Ara to Ara's room.

They both were near the rim when they saw a maid with a tray of food. He looked at Ara.

Ara: I told her to bring food for mommy.

Jk nodded his head and before the maid enter the room jk prevented her from going in and took the tray out of her hands.

He ordered them to leave and he slowly went to the room.  He saw that the light of the room is dim ( its candles ) and yn was lying on the bed and her back was towards jk side.

He slowly closed the door and went forward towards yn with Ara. He placed the tray of food in the table gently. He sat on the bedside near yn. He gently caressed the back of yn hair.

Yn looked behind and got shocked. She hurriedly sat on the bed. Jk saw how red and puffy her does eyes were cuz of crying.

Yn: your majesty. I am very....

Before he can finish what she was talking jk said.

Jk: no need to be sorry.

Yn: may I know why the king is here?

Jk: you should first eat your food then we will talk.

He brought the tray of food infront of her. It was just a soup as Ara told her. Yn took it and looked at jk. Jk side eyed Ara and Yn understand what he meant.

So she started to eat her food. After some minutes when she finished her food jk took the tray from her lap and placed it in the table. Ara went and kissed yns cheek.

Ara: mommy, daddy is gonna help you. So I am going to sleep with my siblings.

Yn: what?

With that Ara went out of the room and it's just yn and jk in the room.

Jk: so I need to check you up.

Yn: for what?

Jk: say no more.

Jk took her suddenly in bridal style and yn gasped.

Yn: your majesty. What are you doing?

Jk: I am gonna use portal to teleport us to my room.

Yn: but I can stand by myself up. And also why your room? I didn't asked you to check me up.

Jk: if I let you to stand up by yourself you'll fall as you don't use magic and you'll fall to another place. I can't use magic in this room. And for another of your question I don't have answer for you.

Yn: but-

Jk: want to disobey me?

Yn didn't answered and he used a portal to teleport to his room. Once they reached there jk entered the another secret room which is cultivating room.

He entered there and made yn sit on something that was round and big. He used his magic with his 2 fingers middle and index to cast a spell on yn. And with that yn clothes changed in a robe.

Yn putted her hands crossed on her chest.

Yn: what are you doing?

Jk chuckled at her behaviour and said nothing. Yn was embraced With that yn slowly put her hands away.

Jk went and sit on her back but wnough distance were between them.

Yn: why you sit behind me?

Jk: from now on don't talk until i ask you question. And just do as i say.

Jk: close your eyes and don't open it. Place each hands of yours up each of your knees.

Yn did as she was told. Then jk used both of his hands and cast magic towards yn. The magic was going in yns body.

Yn flinched when she feel something going in her body.

Jk: don't open your eyes.

Yn didn't openers her eyes as she was told. Jk got shocked when he understood that yn lost her fertility for reel.  He chanted another spell and it all went to yns body.

Every minute passed yn and jk feel drained of energy. Jk felt that because of giving his power to him he wanted to heal her but not a bit of yn healed.

Suddenly yn fall backward. Jk stopped the process and took yn in his arms and placed her on the bed after that he placed the blanket on her.

Yn fainted cuz she is a human she can't take any divine powers too much as her body can't maintain any magic.

He sit on the edge of the bed. And he slowly caresses her hairs. He was looking at her in pain.

Jk: was it this reason? You rejected my love for you and your feelings for me because of this reason?

Jk: you thought that i need child. And child is important. You are wrong about it. Indeed child is important but our loves come first. If living with you costs my life I will happily be with you and it's ok that you can't give birth we will adopt.

Jk: you didn't need to hide it from me. But how did you become infertile? I need to find it.

Jk kissed her forehead and chanted a spell on her. He made the strongest barrier for her to protect her. And if she is in danger he will feel it. Blood come out of jk mouth as that barrier contained his half of energy.

He wiped the blood with the back of his hand. He touched yn forehead and he got worried as yn was having fever. He brought water in a bowl with cloths. He wetted the cloths and placed at yn forehead. Without knowing he slept on the floor while yn hand was on his hand.

Time skip
Yn was on the garden playing with kids. They were having a little picnic. But someone was looking at them lovingly and chuckling at their behaviour without them noticing him.

* . (>ᴗ<) . * . ˚ *

Who do you think is watching them secretly?

Hi butterflies
Hope y'all are fine.
Sry for late update.
Btw happy valentines day to you all.

1063 words