✨Chapter 3✨

Third PoV
They reached home. Everyone run towards them and asked her  then jk take her in home and explained what happened to yn.

Jin made ointment but jk pour his power in the ointment with her hands. Ajhumma put ointment in her bruises and changed yn clothes into this oversized nightwear.

They were in living room but not ajhumma cuz of yn

Jk:I found my mate.

Making Jin choke in his tea. Jimin caress her back.

Rm: Where and who is she?
Bts: where and who is she?
Jk: she is sleeping right now in the room.
Suga: what do you mean?
V: don't tell me she is that girl.
V said while pointing his index finger up towards the room which yn is sleeping and jk Nodded.

Jin: don't be ridiculous it's not joke time.
Jk: do you thinks it's something to joke about?
Jin: but yn she is so innocent that she don't know people around her is all are not human. She think they are good while they are thinking of her as a prey to get the chance and eat her blood.

Then ajhumma came and stand infront of them looking worried. Everyone looked toward her.

Jhope: what happened? You looking worried?
Ajhumma: t-that c-ch-child has a moon mark I-in the back of her neck. ( said while stuttering)

Jin suddenly run towards her room and sat in the edge of the bed. He slowly made her sit and then he make her hair aside and then he saw the shining moon mark which was because jk was there so it was shining.

He made her lay down and kissed her forehead then whispered in her ear I will protect you no matter what then he leave the room with jk.

They went to the living room they all looked worried towards them and then they sat.

Jimin: so ?
Jin: so what she will not marry or love jk?
Jk: Wdym? She is my mate? You have no rights to interfere in our life. After 117 years I found my mate and yet you are telling me to leave her this will never happen.
Jin: yours life? You waited? So what about your other 2 wife's your 2 sons and daughter? You haven't waited for her. Will you leave them ? Don't tell me you'll abandon your own child's.
Jk: I don't love them but I do love my child's. Children's me and yn will live together a happy life.
V: what if yn hear this?
Jin: you never think about her. What if she knows that you have wife's and children's? Do you think she'll be with you?
Jk: she'll not hear about this.
Jin: oh did you forget about your crazy and greedy wife's? They will kill yn if they know you love her. You can't protect her.
Jk: I'll protect her.

Everyone Went to sleep but jk thinking about to marry her and how to divorce his wife's. While Jin thinking about how to protect yn from them.

__________________________________

Guys sorry for small chapter
I am busy this week and I can't post cuz I have 2 test so I am learning _.......
Hope you all understand........
After this week I will post another chapter very soooooooon .......

548 words